Blooming Bud

The black-haired man woke up as rays of sunlight touches his eyes.. As he mesmerise on the glowing radiant of the dawning sky, he was reminded of the young lady he always yearns for..

" Good Morning Hak ", the princess whispered with a smile on her face..

Surprised by the voice he heared, the man who let his guard down replied, " It's unusual to see you up so early in the morning princess "...

" Hehe, I didn't catch any sleep after I practiced my bow "
" Are you feeling ok?? "
" What are you gonna do if I'm not? Hehe " the princess respond with a playful voice..

With an annoyed smirk on his face, the princess flew saying that she will collect some twigs for fire to use at making breakfast...

" Somebody's having a great morning ", the green-haired man uttered with a frisky smile on his face..

Irritated by what he heard, he hit the guy with his spear saying that he doesn't have a great morning just by seeing his face...

" What a compliment ", the man replied in order to additionally annoy him..

Convinced that this will not end, he looked at the green-haired man with a pitiful eyes, sighed, and decided to follow and help the princess and at the same time to look for something edible for breakfast..

" I hope that they soon realizes each others feelings, so that this dragon blood will stop from being like this ", is what he thought in his mind..
.
.
.
.
There was an awkward silence between the princess and the young gentle black-haired man, as they stroll along with the soothing breeze in the forest..

" Hak!!!!... It bothers me!.. Stop starring at my back " she complains with a slight blush on her face..

Astound by what he heard and saw, he replied with a bright smile on his face, " Princess, I was just looking after you, afterall this soothing breeze is perfect enough to make someone whose sleepless to eventually fall asleep "...

With a serious yet calm face, she closed her eyes, smiled, and listen to the beauty of her surroundings..

" P-princess?? "...

" Hak, when I was at the castle, I thought that the garden's flowers are the best thing that nature has.. Though they are pretty, there is nothing more beautiful and calming than those... You can even see and feel the beauty with eyes closed.. I wish I could've insist to leave the castle, then maybe I might enjoy this scenery with my father ", the princess said with teary and still closed eyes..

Broken by what he heard, melted and hurt liked a thousand spear pierced his heart, he remained quiet for a bit..

" I'm sure whether it is inside or outside the castle, his highness would've enjoy being with the princess ".

Taken by surprise, the princess smile and slowly pushes the black-haired man to sit at the bottom of a huge tree... She unconsciously put her hands at the man's cheek and tap her forehead into his... Again, the thunder beast is down guarded, but he didn't hate what is happening.. They stared at each others eyes, until the lady realizes what the situation she has created...

" S-s-sorry ".... she blurted out with a bright red blush on her face.

" Yesss " he responded with a much wider smile than he have ever before...

He truly enjoys the situation without realizing that she already has feelings for him. And the embarrassed and confused lady was left with alot of questions in her mind, and of course without realizing that he has feelings for her, and that she has feelings for him..

" Would you like to take a nap??? I kindly offer my shoulder "..

" If you insist, then I will "....

The princess fell asleep immediately as soon as she placed her head at his shoulder.. She feels in her heart of hearts that it is the safest and secured place ever..

At that moment, time seems to fly slower that it is.. It feels like the swaying trees dances and the calming wind sings..

The black-haired man try to resist his urge to kiss the princess, while intensely gazing at her innocent lovely face.. Unknowingly, he too fell asleep...

Something is about to bloom...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Shin-ah saw it all... (Hehe)