Solemn Night

Today is unlike any other day.......... To be honest, I'm having this weird unusual feeling inside of me... I do not know how to put it in words, and I'm in alot of question about it.....

I'm thinking hard whether to consult Yoon or not.... If he ask me on what it is, just like what I said, I do not know how to put it in words....

" Yona dear, we're about to leave ", Jae-ha informed me and I said Yes in response....

We started staying on this village for a week now... We taught the villagers basic things in life.... Things like how to cultivate the land, how to create medicines, to simply put it in words, we taught them things that are necessary to survive and the legend of dragons....

We're about to leave and everyone's busy on the matters to be fix.... Fixing our stuff is one of the example....

I heard a loud squirm of girls... I look over it and saw Hak with bunch of girls flocking around him, begging him not to go....

" H- Hak!!! We're about to leave ", My heart won't stop beating fast....

" P-Princess!! Since when have you been there?? ", He told me.....

" H-Hey!!!! Stop pushing around... Stop it!!! ", He told the girls with an obvious annoyed face wanting to push them but cannot....

" Hak-sama, please stay here!!! I'll give you lots of children and HAPPINESS ", a girl stated... Hak's face grew even more annoyed and disgusted... Everyone starts to compete who's the better girl off suited to him....

I wanna walk away.... THIS FEELING!... What is it!?... This is so uncomfortable... Is it because Hak is surrounded with girls?.. No! No! No! I shouldn't think like this... Hak should have his own freedom... Having to think that thought, it started to hurt more than before...

One of the ladies suddenly got up to her toes and kiss Hak on his cheeks... Hak was pretty annoyed, but the other girls are more annoyed... Others start to chase that girl and Hak finally got to escape....

" Ah, Princess, that was.. ", before he finish his sentence, I cut him off saying, " It's fine, afterall, Hak has his own freedom to do things like that ", my vision was blurry and unknowingly I fainted....

When I open my eyes, everyone was surrounding me with worried faces... So, I smiled at them...

" Princess, how are you feeling? ", Ki-ja ask with tears forming in his eyes, while Shin-ah is nodding in accordance....

" You have a slight fever. We'll be leaving delayed until you recover ", Yoon said while handing me the medicine...

" How does it taste like, Miss?.. Zeno help in the preparation... ", Zeno stated with a bright smile on his face...

" Oi! Oi! All you ever did was mess up! ", Jae-ha said with a teasing voice...

" It's bitter! ", I utter... I guess that weird feeling is bacause of these, huh...

The journey was on after two days...

It's still afternoon, but the sky is starting to grow dark... From the looks of it, a storm is about to pour over... We went to the nearest town, and fortunately found a super cheap inn, where we're about to stay for a night...

The first room we rented can only accommodate five person, so we have no choice but to rent another room... The available room was for two people only, so Yoon bargained it for a cheaper price...

It is decided that Hak and I will share the other room... For protection purpose and since " Hak is the safest person and the person of option to stay with me, per se ", according to Yoon...