Dagger Eyes

I rolled out of bed this morning, why can't I sleep in on Saturday? I throw on jeans and a hoodie cause of the rain. And I drive to the restaurant to meet my blind date. I show up to a place with old drapes and tacky decor caked in dust. "I can't eat here, the address must be wrong." I thought. Before I could walk out, I saw my date smiling at me from the corner. I put on a fake smile as I sit at a crusty booth with holes in it.
       Ten minutes went by. The small talk with this man I had never met was pathetic.  Fifteen minutes went by with no waiter or waitress coming to take our order. My anxiety was becoming too much, "Please excuse me as I use the restroom." I say to my date as a plan on leaving. All of a sudden, I hear a voice that is loud but calming. Intimidating yet so very sexy.  "Excuse me ladys and gentlemen." He proclaimed. "Do to health reasons this restaurant is temporarily out of service." He looks at me and smiled. Those bright blue eyes staring sweet sweet daggers Into mine. I climax on the spot.
        "Hello darling." he says while walking up to me.
"H-hi" I say as I look at his beautiful face. "I've been watching you. And I made sure a waiter wouldn't take your order. A pretty little thing like you doesn't deserve to eat such rubbish." I'm too stunned to speak. "Th-thank you dadd- I mean Gordon." I say as my face turns beet red. "Ha ha. Your a funny little sausage aren't you. I could just eat you up." I cum as he slides me a napkin with his number on it. 020, I'll remember that.