Ch. 1

I was minding my business when all of the sudden this dude just came up to me. Then, started cutting me up with the knife this dude was just walking around with. I was screaming, crying, everything. I was scared shitless. I was screaming, 'Please Stop! I'll do anything!' Over and over but it seems pointless.

The dude just kept slicing me up. Cutting my leg, thumb, calf, anything. The dude had black hair and I couldn't see his eyes due to shadows. I must have been so scared that I screamed, 'I'll let you fuck me!'

Of course, it was just a dream but what the fuck?

The dude seemed happy about that answer. Smiling, he stopped, thankfully but something worse happened. He picked me up and took me to his car which was suddenly there?

My dreams could be very weird. This dream was one of those weird ones.

The dude hopped in the car and drove off to his house. When we got there, the dude had gotten out and picked me up, carrying me inside his house. I got into a position and the dude seemed pleased.

I heard his belt unbuckling and then heard him pull his pants down. This man was down bad. I was waiting for him to get on with it but right before he did a cucumber icon showed up. A cucumber. I'm not joking. Then he put something up my hole and then I was in like a shop kind of thing. I also was apparently a kidnapped person too?

I went into a bakery there and my family was there and greeted me saying, 'Y/N, you back!' My family had also gotten rich off of the bakery, of course, but I had only been gone for about two days.

After that I woke up and sat up, wondering the fuck was the dream I had just had. I pulled the covers off of me and put my shorts on, grabbing my phone I texted my friend asking them if they wanted to know what my dream was. Then I told them after they had responded and traumatize them with it.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Words: 362

Thank you for reading hate to leave off like this!/sarc
Have a nice day/evening! =)