Chapter 6

Nya sat beside Kai in the bridge.
"Where's Cole?" He asked.
"And Zane. I haven't seen them. Did they get back or...?" Kai looked around.
"They're on a mission. They got info out of the perp and now they're headed to pursue the lead they got." Nya said.
"I see. Oh no." Kai paused.
"They better not disguise themselves." He sighed.
"Can't count on it." Nya said.

"I bet Morro would be much better in recon." Kai leaned on the desk in the bridge and looked to the deck as the night neared the sky.

Morro leaned on the Bounty's railings, one hand covering his face, making it look like he was sleeping. He looked to his right and saw Harumi walking up.
"Do you mind if I join you?" She asked. Morro shook his head. Harumi carefully stepped to the edge, beside Morro.

"I still can't completely take in the view from the skies." Harumi said. Morro stook a step back, resting his hands on the railings as he sighed.
"But I bet you see this everyday. With you flying in the skies all the time." She smiled.
"It must be nice." Harumi shifted her hand close to Morro's. As soon as they touched, Morro pulled his right hand back and stared at Harumi.

Morro glanced to below deck then back at Harumi. He gripped the green cloth around his right arm and rushed to the deck below.
"Morro, I didn't mean--" Harumi walked after him. Morro was well below deck, passing by Jay.

He saw Morro rush away and Harumi chasing after him.
"What happened?" Jay asked.
"I... I don't know." Harumi said.
"I didn't mean to--"

"No, it's all good." Jay said.
"He's kinda like that with everyone he meets that's new." The Ninja smiled.
"I feel like he hates me." Harumi said.
"He's only talked to me once."

Jay sighed.
"Well. Uh... People deal with grief in different ways. Usually, we try to leave him alone, but he has to try more. We'll talk to him." He smiled as he walked up to the bridge.

Harumi sighed and smiled at the mention of Morro.

In the quarters of the Ninja, Morro walked in and almost slammed the door. Lloyd, who was on his bed, jumped. Morro went straight to his bed and opened the compartment under it. He took out two small stacks of paper and climbed onto his bed.

Six beds were on one side of the room but since there were seven Ninja, the last bed was on the other end of the room. Lloyd sat on the edge of his bed as he watched Morro spread out his papers with a pencil in his hand.

There were two maps. And multiple papers around. Lloyd walked up to see what they were. One map had the note pad that Morro was writing on earlier that morning. He was trying to find the location of the third mask. Lloyd then looked at the second map. It was to find Wu's location. It was far more complex than the other map. More notes and marks and places crossed out.

"Morro?" Lloyd asked.
"Why are you doing this?" He pushed past his brother to get a closer look.
"I'm trying to find the locations." Morro replied.
"Ah... Uh. Okay, but for now, I think we should put this one away." Lloyd pointed to the map trying to locate Wu's location.
"What?! No way! I'm going to keep looking." Morro pushed Lloyd back.
"But we have a bigger threat right now. The Royal Family is gone now. We have to focus on the Oni Masks and clear the danger for the Princess." Lloyd said.
"So what?" Morro asked.
"I can multitask." He said, turning back to his work.

"Aniki, come on! Is her safety not important to you?" Lloyd asked.
"No, it's not that, Lloyd, I just need to--" Morro sighed.
"Look, Kane. I need to do this. You said we're not resting until we find my father, well I won't rest." He said.

"Because if one more person I love is taken away..."

'I don't know what happens after that.'