Chapter 1: Is This The Shadow Realm?

(Disclaimer I owe nothing but my oc/s, Date A Live is owned by Koshi Tachibana and Katekyo Hitman reborn is owned by Akira Amano.)

Jonathan's Pov:

'When I was dying in Danny's arms I felt cold whether that was due to me bleeding or because the ground was cold from the rain last night I didn't know. Then death came at first it was but silence and still then came darkness it continued on like that for who knows how long. I had definitely stopped counting at 30 minutes yet I know not why but I had a gut feeling that time had certainly passed way longer than that.'

'Then came an odd sensation, it's the kind of feeling when you're sleeping on a water bed like it feels that your just floating, but not in place it's as if you're being swept away somewhere. Then came another odd feeling a sound which was a beat it came only once, then twice, then thrice......'.

'Wait hold on a f*cking second am I still alive?!!'

*tries to get a feel for his arms and legs*

"Eureka! I'm still alive ahahaha f*ck you Truck-kun ha, in your face you diesel running hit & run murdering machine, waste of metal and junkyard scrap oh how I hope that gas prices would raise just to serve as a middle finger to you......................"

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"...........oh no...."

(not mine)

"ffffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk!!!!!"

*echoes were heard for a while*

"Where am I and what is this place is this the shadow realm!?"

It was a place devoid of light the source that provided it was an enormous black hole due to it's gravitational field being so immense to the point that it started to ben the very space around it thankfully Jonathan wasn't anywhere near it.

"Well things could be worse."

And that is when the entire space decides to violently vibrate at alarming speeds. Sounds of glass breaking be heard and a dimension tear manifests itself with more light pouring out of its cracks.