Get home now...

"MOM, I'M LEAVING!!" I scream from the end of the stairs. Mom runs downstairs and gives me a kiss on my forhead. "Bleh, I hate it when she does that." I think, but wont let her notice "You look beautiful, as always." I roll my eyes and think about my clothes. A black jeans, black veil brides T-shirt, leather jacket, some band bracelets around my wrists and a pony tail in my beautiful, just painted, red hair ^-^ . school is in another year, and me and my mum bought some new bandmerch to start school again.

"Yeah, thanks mum. I really love my new shirt and leather jacket." I say, smiling from ear to ear. I want to turn around and leave when my dad walks in.

'Don't forget your bag!" he says. "Hey, thanks. I almost forgot it." I grab my black backpack and walk out of the door. "Sigh. Just another day at school." I think and grab my bike and earbuds. Falling in reverse, 'get me out' blasts through my earbuds and I try not to sing along.

When I get to school I see one of my best friends and wave at her. It's Mayke. I can lean on her all the time and she will be there no matter what. I put down my bike and walk towards her. "Hi!" she yells and runs up to me. She gives me a big hug. "How was your weekend?" "ugh, lazy."

Then the schoolbell rings. Bleh. I hate that sound in the morning. I secretly hide my earbuds behind my ears and walk into my class. Most of my friends are in other classes so I go and sit all at the back of the class.
The teacher talks and talks about something boring until she says 'situations' I can just keep myself from screaming "siiiituaaaatiooons are irrelevant now"

All day I just do nothing but listening to music and waiting for the next lesson to end.

Then the last buzzer goes. Finally. I walk out of the classroom when I hear a whistle. "Mayke!" I think. I turn around and see Mayke walking towards me together with some other friends. Simone, Vivian and Zamzem. They smile at me and Mayke gives me a hug. Again. "Would you like to go get an ice cream?" Vivian asks. "Yeah nice!" I say and we walk downstairs. Everyone walks to their own locker and we meet up at our bycicles.

"Trying to tear me apart,
Breaking me down to the bone."

I hear my ringtone and try to reach for my phone.

"So listen closely
Cause what you don't see
Is there's still blood inside this bleeding heart."

Ow shit, I can't find it. Some people are looking at me weird and I feel my cheeks turn red. Vivian starts to sing along and Mayke and Zamzem try not to laugh. I can finally find my phone and pick up the phone.

"Yeah?"
"Hey, Marleen it's your mum."

Sigh, my mum again. She has to call me every afternoon right after school. I roll my eyes and say "mum again" without making any sound. Simone laughs and knows why I'm triggered.
My mother doesn't wait for an answer and just talks right through me.

"You need to come home today. There's something I need to tell you."

My mum sounds worried and that makes me worried too

"What do you mean, what's wrong?"
"It's not something I want to tell you on the phone" she answers.
"Can't it wait for tonight? I wanted to go get some ice cream with my friends." I ask.
"No. You need to get home now. It can't wait."
"Okay then. Bye"
"Bye"

I put my phone away and tell my friends what just happened. They understand and I leave them to go home. Wow, I've never cycled this fast I think. When I get home, I throw away my bicycle and go inside.

In front of me are standing two smiling faces. My dad is holding a camera and my mother has a ticket in her hand....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Omg girls (and boys) hope you like it until now. This is the first piece I've written in English. Since I'm from the Netherlands.

Please vote and comment!

Love ya'all!!! \^-^\ /^-^/
★★★★★★★★★★★★