The Sacrifice

Jacob is seen in his room. A smelly dark room. He's been cutoff from the outside world for three days since he was brought to Transylvania. He has been awaiting his trial patiently also hoping that Chloe is okay. He taught about Red and silently hoped she would come for him. A part of him smiled at the thought. He had grown fond of her. He began realizing his feelings at the wrong time but he couldn't deny it. He lo...likes the sarcastic but caring nature of hers. Her little smiles at him warms his hear each time.
The only thing about her that he isn't fond of is her brother.

Jason.

He is still lost in thought when there is a loud clank heard from outside his metal door. Someone is coming in.

The door opens and messenger walks in. They are more like slaves to the council. He has no idea what they look like due to the long cloak they all wear. The only visible thing about them is their blood red eyes which always seem to glow through their clothing.

"It is time." The croaked voice of the creature announced making Jacob uneasy.

It's time for the sacrifice to be made.

Two messengers emerge through the door. They drag him out of his room through his chain. For every step made, he could feel the pain of every scar on his exposed chest. The council had made it mandatory that he must be dealt with. The messengers did justice to that.

They walk through a passage and stop at a huge door. Chantings and screams could be heard from behind the door. Fear was an understatement of what Jacob felt but it doesn't matter anyways. He was going to die.

The doors slowly opened revealing a huge arena. In the middle of the arena stood a huge Willow tree. It stood tall directly under the full moon which hung I. The sky in all it's glory. Circle the arena were Men and women. Their faces were not visible to Jacob as it they were all in the shadows. All he could see were the red eyes scrutinizing him.

"Jacob" A loud voice boomed in the arena, silencing everyone. A man stepped forward bringing with him an aura of terror. His pale face stoic with disgust while he eyed Jacob as though he were a piece of meat. Although he knew that was what he was at this moment. He crosses his hands behind his back and turns around, facing the menacing crowd.

"Brethren" he spoke with audacity in his voice. " This is the moment that we have been with for. The offspring," he points at Jacob " is here to pay his debt!" The crowd begins chanting once again.

Suddenly a cloud covered the moon leaving a spot which illuminated on part of the willow tree.

"It is time" The elder of the council, Rade spoke again. "Tie him from the branch being illuminated" he said to the messengers.

Jacob was tugged to the tree where he was hung upside down from the branch by his chains. The vampire needed the blood to rush to his head before the eldest council member drinks from him. The position only heightened the pain the scars caused him. He had been flogged on his chest with a laced whip. He couldn't heal fast and it hurts a lot.

Rade approaches him with a sick grin. This was it. He closed his having his last thoughts. He taught about his mom. He wondered how she took all of this. He thought of Chloe. She got involved in all of this due to stubbornness but...at least she'll be safe now.

He thought of Red. The wolf he'd becoming attracted to ever since she saved him from her friends. He wondered how she was. He wondered if she'd miss him after he's gone. A part of him knew she would.

He felt a hand on his now red neck. Claws sticking out of it as it scrapes the nape of his neck. He opens his eyes and looks at the nasty fangs coming to his neck. He sucks in air waiting for the pain to sink in but...nothing came.

In a second everything was calm and quietness ran through the arena. He heard a groan followed by a thud which causes him to open his eyes. He peeks to find the deranged elder on the floor with a rid sticking out of his chest.

"We're under attack!!" Came a shout amidst the crowd. A commotion was seen as vamps tried running out of the arena. He wondered what's going on. When someone whipped his head towards them. He saw the person whom he had learned was Diane. An elder, the most devious of all.

"You're not escaping this time!" She hisses and attempts to bite him but is dived by someone... something.

A wolf.

______________________________________

A/N

Lemme know how it is.

Love y'all xx