🩸. King of vampires

I would like to give a heads up, I know it's not Halloween anymore. I'm dealing with a lot of stress and mental health issues and family issues, also health so it was hard to finish this, all of the halloween stories will be out late, im sorry, enjoy.

At lunch, Aaron T and his friends went inside the library reading through books, T then finds a book. It was dusty and old, he then grabbed it.

"Guys look at this book I found"

Roy, the oldest in the friend group went up to him and grabbed the book.

"King of vampires?"

"They're talking about that insane vampire from years ago! Aaron Z?"

The second youngest of the group nora asked, they all gathered up and opened the book.

"It's just a shitty troll of a book it's all blank."

A paper then fell out of the book, it was folded up and very old, it was stained that looked like dried up blood, it had an address on it. T began to read it out loud once he picked it up and unfolded it.

"6609 myers street...that's close by the school."

They all looked at eachother, T then looked back at the paper then folded it and placed it in his pocket.

"We're not going there are we?..."

Nora asked anxiously.

"Um...hell yeah we're going? We're not pussy's now are we?"

"I am."

The youngest Liam said. Roy rolled his eyes and started to walk out the library out of the school, the three followed out of curiosity, they walked for 10 minutes and spotted which looked like an abandoned castle, they made it up to the door step and began to argue about who was going in first, nora was too scared, Liam thought it was all bullshit, Roy was secretly terrified, T on the other hand wasn't scared at all, He was never scared of things like this most of the time, he proceeded to grab a torch he found, lit it up, and kicked the door open which startled the three.

"You both followed along, and Roy you wanted to come here for some reason so there's no turning back now, so quit fighting and come on."

The three looked at eachother then followed T inside, it was dark but once T found a candle that would light up the room, it was became a bit clear to see, inside the castle was old and felt like you were inside a haunted house, it seemed as if everything was red, the walls, the floors, the chandelier....and the coffin that was near the stairs. T was curious so he walked up to it and touched it, it was very dusty so he decided not to touch it anymore due to the amount of dust that was developing, nora walked off into a room which seemed like a kitchen, she always thought vampires were real, but why would a vampire need a kitchen if they could just suck peoples blood? Roy walked into a bathroom, there was a sort of broken mirror and glass on the floor, it was a small space for such a big castle, Liam went into an upstairs bed room, alot was on the floor making it seem as if someone had gotten into a fight or completely lost it, T was in the hallways admiring how beautiful the castle was, no matter how creepy it seemed or how old it was.

"See guys, this isn't so bad-"

Out of no where, the doors began to slam shut, the bathroom door, the bedroom door, and the kitchen door. That got T's attention until the candles had went out completely, nora started to scream out of fear not knowing what was going on.

"I CANT GET THE DOOR OPEN!!!"

Roy was banging on the door trying to get it open, T started to freak out completely, breathing heavily, shaking uncontrollably, he then heard something opening slowly, he looked over the stair case and saw the coffin was wide open and whoever was it in was gone. That's when he completely lost it and went full panic mode, he rushed down the stairs trying to get the door open, until then he felt someone touch his shoulder, he stopped and froze for a minute before looking behind himself, it was Aaron Z. King of vampires who had been missing for years, his brown eyes glowed in the dark, his suit was dusty and seemed worn out, he looked angry, seeming as if he was ready to suck the blood out of T.