🩸. After Party

"I must say, I do have to apologize for this elevator, of course it's been a few years since I've used this thing so this will take a minute"

Z said, T wasn't bothered, it went silent again for a moment and it made T uncomfortable, he really didn't enjoy the silence so he decided to speak up.

"Sooo would the "king of vampires" like to tell him how old he is?"

T laughed while saying, Z gave him the side eye.

"Vampires never reveal their age. Humans would find it confusing or strange."

T puffed his cheeks, this man was so difficult but...why was it kinda hot? He knew he shouldn't have thought like that, to forget it he answered him.

"Not all vampires don't reveal they're age, plus I wouldn't find it confusing, so tell me, how old are you?"

Z sighed.

"If it isn't weird or confusing to you, I guess I'll tell you so you don't start begging...117.."

T choked.

"117?!"

The elevator bell rang, the doors opened to reveal a party going on downstairs, loud music, lots of talking and laughing, the amount of vampires in the room made T anxious knowing that they liked to suck peoples blood...but did they really? Z mentioned he doesn't drink blood anymore, so maybe his family didn't.

"Follow me. Don't get out my sight, we're going to go find my mother."

T nodded and followed him covering his face so none of them would notice the fact that he was a human.

"So is your father like Count Dracula?"

"No, I am not related to him."

"But he's a vampire too so...you must be."

Z looked over at him with an slightly annoyed look.

"Just because Count Dracula is a vampire doesn't mean all vampires are related to him, I thought you knew everything about vampires do you not?"

"I never said I knew everything about vampires! I just said that I loved vampires ever since I was a kid, that doesn't mean I'm saying I know everything about vampires."

T crossed his arms, jeez this guy was so quick to assume and had such attitude, maybe all vampires were like that, maybe not he thought, he continued to follow Z until he heard a squeak behind him, he looked over at Z's shoulder and saw there was a bat on him, he screamed and tripped down, Z looked next to him and smirked.

"Don't be alarmed, it's just my sister."

Z said, the bat turned into her normal self, she was 5'3 and had dark brown curly hair that was in a bun, her eyes were also brown and also had alot of freckles, T recognized the girl quickly.

"Princess of vampires...Iryn Z.."

T had said in a shakey voice

"You know me?"

She tilted her head and flew up towards him looking all around to see if she recognized him but she didn't one bit. She realized then...he was human, no fangs and no powers, and most definitely afraid of bats.

"HES HUMAN!"

She screamed, the music stopped and everyone looked in they're direction, the doors then swung open and out came Z's mother.