|•|pjm|•|

when you accidentally hurt yourself after an argument with him

Part - 1

It was already evening when you finished all the house chores but jimin, your husband of 2 years is still in his studio.

Since he is an idol, he's always busy as he has to go to tours with members or perform in local concerts. He returned back home after his 2 months tour but instead of spending time with you he is working on his music.

You didn't complain about it because he has always been like this he didn't want to let army down. He always tries to make army happy in the form of music.

But somewhere in the corner you felt sad, did he not have time to even spend an evening with you,with his wife. If not an evening you hoped for him to spend atleast spend one or two hours with you. You don't need anything else then him sitting beside you.Nothing more. You just wanted to feel his warmth. Home never felt like home without him because, He is your Home.

You didn't know where did you go wrong for him to behave like this with you. It's not like you were arranged, you both were so in love before you got married. You've been in relationship for 3 years before marriage.

At first everything went well but as the time passed things started to changed so did jimin. Jimin, who used to be a clingy husband became distant, he used to be talkative,funny and flirty, now he barely initiates a conversation with you let alone being flirty, before he used to have time for you no matter how busy he is but now he is distancing himself saying he is busy.

There were days when you felt like he fell out of love. You still feel like that.

You even thought maybe he got someone else behind your back but again you convince yourself saying he isn't that kind of man. But again who knows.

You sighed thinking about your love life. You leaned on the kitchen counter watching the milk boil as you took two cups to make coffee for yourself and jimin.

"Jimin..." You knocked on his studio door before entering in with his favorite coffee cup in your hand. You gifted him that cup on your 1st anniversary.

"Yes, what is it y/n?" He asked glancing at you for a second before averting his gaze back to the computer in infront of him.

"Uh i thought you must be tired,so i bought you coffee" you muttered lowly making him nod.

You didn't like this. You missed barging into his studio and suprising him by back hugging him out of a sudden. You were like best friends when you were dating but as you got married you both started behaving like the typical husband and wife.

"Place it here. Anything else?" He asked you muttered a nothing and moved forward to place the cup on his table but you stumbled on his chair leg and the cup fell off your hand.

Your eyes widen as the coffee fell on his files and they were now drenched.

"What the hell y/n!" Jimin instantly stood up as hot coffee fell on his pant before he took in the scene infront of him.

His blood boiled looking at his months of hard work drenched in coffee.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He said pushing the cup aside taking the files and papers into hands and wiped off the coffee with a tissue but in vain the papers tore off. But what you noticed is the cup falling down on the ground as it fell. You watched it break into pieces. There was a picture of both you on the cup which is now broken. Tears brimmed in your eyes as you looked at jimin and then at the papers in his hands

"I'm sorry jimin,it—" you started but got cut off by him.

"You're sorry won't change anything! Would it turn back time? No right! So leave before i say something i shouldn't." His voice stern as he held himself back from shouting. He threw the papers on the desk and ran his fingers through his hair. You could see the frustration in his face.

"Jimin—" you tried to hold onto his arm but he pulled away making your heart stop.

"Leave!" He yelled, turning around making your heart shatter into pieces as tears pooled in your eyes. You ran out of the room before making it to your bedroom and locked the door before sliding down the door, curling into a ball and crying your heart out.

You leaned on the glass table which was situated right next to the door as you hugged your knees.

Jimin never yelled at you, why was he behaving like this? Where did you both go wrong?

You looked up sniffling when you heard your phone ringing. You got up thinking maybe it's your mother but turns out it's

"Jungkook"