DX 3 PART 1 WARRIOR OF CHAOS

Somewhere, habiki on his apartment as he was on bedroom and was doing his work on smartphone with screen record when he call from successor of kamen rider as they tell habiki about Garland and others give message to them as chaos still alive as the battle near draw while Philip search for information about chaos in the gaia library.

Habiki:so you guys got message from Garland and others about the chaos still alive and the battle near draw.

Takeru:that's true.

Hiroto:but, impossible that chaos still alive.

Souta turn back to Philip.when he done reading about chaos while he talk to them.

Souta:so, Philip how's information about chaos?

Philip:yeah. According to this,chaos is the god is discord that oppose Cosmos, the goddess of harmony, both being equal in power. Chaos and his forces tip balances of power in their favor, setting the stage for their victory. Chaos is Garland or garland is chaos.

Kazuki:i see, so those two are entirely different although the latter implies he will eventually become the former.

Philip:that's right. Warrior of light and others gathers all the crystal to save the world as they return order sanctuary and Cosmos take them to the edge of madness where chaos incinerated the goddess before the heroes eyes. As they defeat chaos and his minions expert for golbez after they arrived at chaos throne. The warriors return to their own world as the god is consumer in fire.but, the chaos revival from His dragon shriyuu.

They seem shocked that their face that shinryu revival all chaos and others.

Hirayuki:i get it. All villains of chaos revival from shinryu. And took revenge to them.

Kazuki:by the way, you guys, did you prepare the final battle with villains final fantasy?

Takeru:yes. We will prepare. But please guys, beware they are incredible strong.

Kazuki:me too.

Naoki:see you later.

Habiki and others pressed hang on phone that the end of screen. Habiki take nap when he was yawn and cover his mouth. He going his bed and sleeping on the bedroom.

He reminded that about hibiki and kanade want to ask him that they join him they going to the shop mall call flower mall. As he tell them"okay as he was free today because he don't have table the Makamou today.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning,the sun shone brightly in the sky. Hundred people inside the mall name flower mall,as they have fun around the mall while habiki, hibiki and kanade walk on the mall. As hummy being held in kanade arms. As habiki walk behind on them. As they stared around the mall.

Hibiki:wow, this is awesome. What big, beautiful shopping mall!

Hummy:it's so shiny and sparkle so amazing...

She low voice so are not to reveal her ability to talk to habiki as hibiki and kanade smile before hibiki notice some railing and quicky jogged over with kanade following as habiki smiled as she he glaced around at the shop again.

Hibiki:we're so high up.

Habiki:is that fashion show they're putting on?

Kanade:i wonder if they're in middle school like us.

Hummy hopped put of hibiko arms on the railing.

Hummy:great!I'm gonna get a closer look-nya!

She jumped as hibiki and kanade eye winded and they tried to catch the little kitten but she fell before they could.