x how you met them (if they weren't an idol) x

Lee Heeseung:
you knew him from your childhood already. childhood besties and neighbours

Park Jongseong | Jay:
you were shopping with your friends and bumped into him after going to the toilet. he spilled his coffee on your shirt and offered to buy you a new one or to take you out on a date as an appology.
-> you agreed to go on a date

Sim Jaeyun | Jake:
you met him at a dog cafè, when he noticed you he started talking to you and eventually asked for your number. but "just for your dog and his dog to meet", at least that's what he said.
he actually just wanted to see you again.

Park Sunghoon:
after watching an ice skating competition you wanted to go o the toilet but got lost and bumped into him. he thought you were cute so he asked for your number, not even questioning why you walked into his changing room.

Kim Sunoo:
you were working a summer-job at an ice cream-shop. he was the only customer that wanted mint-choco-ice cream, and since you youreself also love the flavor you asked him on a date where you bought mint-choco- ice cream together.

(if u don't like Mint-Choco, good for you, because I do)

Yang Jungwon:
your brother (14) was in a taekwando class where he was one of the instructors. one time you went to pick up your brother he saw you and completely fell for you. the next time he saw you, he asked for your number.

(sorry if you don't have a brother or you are younger than 14 btw if you are younger than 14 wtf are you doing here?)

Nishimura Riki | Ni-Ki:
you started practicing at the dance studio his parents owned, and he was assigned to be your partner for a dacne. the both of you got really close after that.