Seven Familes(part 1)

Five powerful Dukes,Two Marquis to Eight Directions in Sheodeka Empire
There is a Hidden Marquis who  serve for the imperial Family and betrayed them..No one knows who is He..but Rumors are saying He is Empress Father

Hallow Family

Hallow means Honor as Holly..
Marquis Hallow is a quite and intelligent person in inside but His true self.. He is really Womanizer..Hallow Family Rules in North Direction.Their family history was full of murderers.people Say Hallow Family should be Execute.. But Emperor wants them to live because of their Loyal to the Imperial family.Their Family sign is Red snake who has green eyes.
Duke Hallow has one illegitimate daughter names Jesika. she is the only daughter who survived. Marquis Hallow other illegitimate children are killed by His legitimate children.Ethel's  six brothers.
Marquis didn't care about it..Only he wants a Heir who cunning and intelligent like him.

Lysander Family

Lysander family is Opposite of Hallow Family.
Lysander means Liberator..They are not very Loyal to Imperial Family But they work hard to the Empire..In Their Family History..They never cheated or lied.
They named as people savior.
Their Family sign is White Tiger who has blue eyes.
Only Duke lysander has one child a Boy.

monique Family

Duke Monique is princess Eris Grandfather.Monique mean wise. their intelligent was admired by the Emperor so he appointed Duke Mizelin as his Advisor..
Their Family sign is Lynx
The duke hasn't any male children.only his daughter is Emperor Concubine. so If duke died the title will be goes to Eris.

To Be Continue...