You think he loves your sibling more when he comes back from tour: Part 2

Tumblr

Harry: You and Louis arrived at the hospital 15 minutes later and the doctors took you in right away. You refused to let go of Louis so he came in the back with you. After a while they got you to let go of Louis and brought you in to get an x-ray. When you finished they set you up in a room and a few minutes later the doctors came in and told you that you broke your arm in 3 places and you needed surgery. You started crying because you were scared so Louis picked you up and held you close and started singing to you and soon you fell asleep. When you woke up you heard two voices shouting back and forth. You opened your eyes and saw Louis and Harry yelling at each other. You cleared your throat and they both looked at you. You looked at Harry's face and saw his eyes were red and puffy and tears were running down his face. You gasped and saidHazzy why are you crying? He sniffled and said because I was mean to my beautiful princess. You sniff and say but I'm just your annoying sister who you don't love. Harry fell to his knees beside your bed and said baby girl I didn't mean any of that. I love you with all my heart and you never annoy me. I was just being a big meanie because I was stressed baby and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me baby. You smile and say of course I do Hazza. You are the greatest big brother and I love you. He smiles big and says I love you too. You look at him and say cuddle? He nods and climbs into bed with you ad stays with you until you had to go into surgery. 

Niall: Harry glared at him then said how dare you leave your baby sister here all alone. Niall gulped and said I forgot she was here. I went golfing with Greg! You started sobbing and asked Harry to let you down. He let you down and you screamed I knew it! You do love Greg more and then you ran upstairs to your room. Harry gave Niall the death glare and said fix this and then he left your house. Greg pointed upstairs and Niall ran up to your room and started knocking on your door. You cried and then said go away. Leave me alone. Niall sighed and said baby girl I'm sorry I forgot about you. I didn't mean to. You sniffled and said but you promised to spend the whole day with me! You always forget me and go out with Greg! He sniffled and opened your door which you forgot to lock. He came in and sat on your bed and started rubbing your back. He let a few tears slip down his face and he said I'm so sorry baby. I pinky promise I will spend the whole day with you tomorrow and if I break it you can hate me forever. You look at him and hold out your pinky. He linked your pinkies together and said do you forgive me now baby girl? You smiled and said yes I do Ni. I wub you. He smiled and kissed your head and the next day you and Niall spent the whole day together.

Liam: You turn around not wanting to look at Liam and nodded your head yes. You look at Zayn then Liam and say I want to stay at Uncle Zayn's tonight. Liam just nodded his head and you take a hold of Zayn's hand  and walk out of the airport. You get in his car where Perrie was waiting and climbed in the back. Perrie sent him a questioning look and he mouthed I'll tell you later. She nodded her head and Zayn drove to his house. When you arrived you ran inside and up to his bedroom where you sat and cried. A few minutes later someone walked in your room and you looked up and saw Zayn standing there. You sniffed and looked down. He said baby what's going on? Why were you so upset at the airport? You sighed and told him about everything that happened and how Liam never talked to you on tour or anything. He looked at you sadly and saidI'm so sorry baby. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you but you can stay the night tonight and I will have Liam come over tomorrow ad you two can talk it out. You sighed and went to Zayn's guest room and fell asleep right away tired from all the events that happened. The next morning you woke up and saw a body in your room. You screamed and then got a better look and saw Liam standing there. You look and saw that the time was 8 am. You yawned and said why are you here this early? He sighed and said I wanted to make up with you. Zayn told me everything and I just want to apologize because I'm the worst big brother ever and I didn't mean to ignore you. I love you so much. Please forgive me pumpkin. He let some tears fall so you hugged him and said of course I forgive you. Just please don't let it happen again. He nodded his head yes quickly and held you close to his body and kept promising you it would never happen again and it never did.

Louis: You kept sobbing and sobbing until you finally fell asleep. A while later you woke up because you felt a dip in your bed. You turn over and see Louis laying there looking at you with puffy red eyes. You sniffle and say what do you want Louis? He sighs and says I came up here to apologize. I was such an ass.. I mean big meanie. I didn't mean to yell at you. You just rolled your eyes and looked away. He sighed again and said I have a surprise for you downstairs. Come down when you want and then he got up and left the room. You thought about it and a few minutes later you walked downstairs and saw your idol Austin Mahone standing downstairs. You put a hand over your mouth and you ran up to him and hugged him tonight. He picked you up and sat you both down on the couch. You held tightly onto him and he said I heard you were a big fan of mine. You smiled and shook your yes. He kissed your cheek and you snuggle into him. You look at him and say picture? He smiled and you called Louis into the room. You look at him and smile and say I forgive you boo bear. Picture with Austin? He smiles big and takes out his phone and takes a picture of you two. Austin stays for an hour and then he leaves. You crawl over to Louis who is on the other side of the couch and sit on his lap. He smiles at you and says am I really forgiven? You smile and say of course boo bear. I love you. He smiles and says I love you too munchkin. Later that day Louis tweeted the picture of you and Austin with the caption Baby sister met Austin Mahone today. She is too adorable!

Zayn: After all this happened you passed out then woke up and you felt around and you seem to be in a bed. You slowly open your eyes and see your in a white room and when you looked around you saw boys and you thought they were the one's from the park and you start screaming at the top of your lungs and the boys coming running over and you just screamed and cried louder. The doctors came in and gave you a needle to calm you down. You soon fell asleep and started dreaming about everything. Zayn's P.O.V: After I yelled at Y/N I was so angry with myself! I can't believe I said that to her. She ran out the door and I thought she was just going home but then a while later I got a call from my mom saying Y/N never showed up at home and asked if I knew where she went. I told her I didn't and then I hung up and punched a wall. I ran out my door and started looking around and when I went to the park near my house and saw my baby sister lying naked and barely breathing on the ground. I started crying when it hit that my baby sister was raped. I picked her up and ran all the way to the hospital. As soon as I got there the doctors took her in and I waited in the waiting room and called my parents and the boys and when the boys got there they each slapped me on the back and then hugged me tight. I cried until the doctors told me I could go back and see her. The boys and I ran to her room and sat there. Sooner or later we all fell asleep but then woke up to the sound of screaming and I saw my sister screaming and crying and we tried to comfort her but that made her cry even more so the doctor's rushed in and kicked us out. I started crying again and waited outside her room. The doctor came out and told us that she probably thought we were her rapists and yes he told us she was ganged raped. I sank to the floor crying and then I straightened myself out and went inside Y/N's room and sat next to her and held her hand. Y/N's P.O.V: I woke up with someone holding my hand and I opened my eyes and saw Zayn asleep. I giggled and said Zaynie! He jumped awake and smiled at me. He said Hi baby girl. Before you say anything I want to apologize for being such a jerk to you. I didn't mean what I said and I'm so sorry and then he bust out crying. You felt sad when he started crying and you rubbed his hand and said it's okay Zaynie.I love you and you are forgiven and you smile at him. He stopped crying and crawled into bed next to you and cuddled you. He said I promise this will never happen again and he kept that promise and helped you through all your nightmares.