𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄

- in which an elven heart has bonded with another's creating a connection beyond words. so, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 for putting his heart above hers at all times.

 so, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 for putting his heart above hers at all times

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🌿༄¸

ft !  etherielle 

━━━━━ ✧. • ・𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 had always been an enigma, a familiar stranger to her own kin.

her name was famous for it was linked with the one of her father. the one's whose legacy she couldn't fulfill. the blonde elleth was the daughter of etheron, one of the finest warriors of the past ages and personal sword of the late high king gil-galad.

expectations had been set for her and her future but in the years that she grew up it became painfully obvious she would not reach them. she could not fight like her father could. she couldn't fight at all, it was not in her to hurt another.

she was well aware that she was a soft woman, one of many emotions and much empathy. she didn't found anything negative about it. but- others did. for she could not hold the serious and rigid stance in important situations and often opted to grin rather awkwardly instead. it was not her intension to come over as odd or strange but it seemed like, unfortunately for her, her first impression stuck and she'd be working for a long time to shake it.

so, you 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 when she goes on her way to seek a future that fits her.