Chapter 29: So Fucked.

Reign's POV.

He disposed of the condom in his Dad's trash bin and we both got dressed, not that we took anything off to start with but you know... anyway, he came back to kiss me again and now he's laying on top of me, his head resting on my chest and hand wrapped around my body.

I don't do cuddling after sex, it's too... Intimate.

But I understand how Luke feels cause that's exactly how I feel.

I feel ripped out of my cage, contended and freed from whatever it was that drove us to this extent.

I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to us now.

I look down at his head on my chest and I realize that my fingers are in his hair, I move them through his still damp strands and he stiffens, shaking off my hand and getting off me.

Okay.

I sit up, adjusting my dress and staring at him.

I don't think he likes intimacy either.

He sits at the far end of the sofa and doesn't look at me, his jaw is tight and his hard expression confuses me.

Does he regret it?

I think I'd hate it if he regretted it.

"Luke?" I call, he doesn't respond, he grips his hair and rests his elbows on his knees, staring at the floor in silence.

This is exactly why I never let my feelings get involved in this type of shit.

If I liked Luke romantically and then had sex with him and he couldn't even look at me afterwards, my feelings would gotten hurt.

I feel sorry for the girls before me, I know they definitely fell for his pretty boy looks and fell in love with the way he fucks.

"You do this to every person you sleep with?" I ask, staring down at my hands.

I feel his eyes on me so I lift my gaze to meet his lethal gunmetal eyes.

"Don't." He warns, his jaw ticking.

I breathe in and out, feeling rage fuel up in my blood stream, I'm ready to give him a piece of my mind but I'm cut off by the voice of a woman calling someone called Lisa.

"I saw Luke's car outside but he's not in his room." She says.

"Oh, I think he's in Mr Richardson's office." Someone responds.

Shit.

"I'm guessing that's your Mom, take me home." I bring myself to my feet, running a hand down my dress.

He stares up at me with that ice cold look, I stare back with the same despise.

"Luke?" The door swings open and a women who looks to be in her forties appears in the doorway. "Oh," She blinks at me while holding the door handle.

Luke stands up, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looks at the woman.

"Hi, Mom,"

"Hey, honey, who's this?" She asks, Luke and I exchange a glance.

"This is my friend Reign from school, Reign, my Mom." He introduces us, his tone sounding distant.

"Friend you say?" The woman eyes me from head to toe, I instinctively comb my fingers through my messy after-sex hair which just gives out the fact that she almost walked in on something. "Go home, young lady." She masks up a disgusted face.

"Please take me home." I whisper to Luke instead of responding to his Mom like I'm supposed to.

"No, he stays." She declares, "Lisa, tell Simon to drive Luke's friend home," She tells the girl who was eavesdropping behind her.