𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓜.𝒯.𝒫 𝓕𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓰𝓊ℯ

Lying on my bed, I was going through my phone as I don't have anything to do.

Suddenly I had gotten a notification from an unknown number.

Curious, I checked it out to only found it be an ad for some kind of ball, the kind where the high statuses went to socialize.

Annoyed at the ad, I got up from the bed as it ruined my mood.

Out of nowhere, I felt a sudden need to go for a jog...

So I did.

I went to change into my sports wear, and left the house to begin jogging.

I was jogging when I felt my legs taking somewhere.

As though my legs were possessed, they kept jogging...soon it turned into running.

Soon they finally stopped at the foot of an abandoned looking mansion.

After watching so many horror movies, the number 1 rule is to not go into sketchy places especially an abandoned looking type of building because it's probably abandoned for a good reason.

Turning around to leave, a boy stood there...but I didn't hear him...

Alarmed, I quickly bypass the boy to leave.

*Crunch Crunch*

The boy caught my wrist before I could bypass him, and he broke my wrist.

I screamed in pain at my broken wrist.

I tried to squirm out of the boy's grip but it held no purpose as I couldn't get out of the boy's weirdly strong grip.

'Argh-Little boy! What are you doing! Let me go!' I yelled out to probably hold some effect on the boy but it was futile.

The boy then decided to break my ankle by stomping on my ankle.

Now immobilized, I try once more to get a response out of the boy.

'Hey little boy, who are you and what are you doing here?' I asked in between breaths.

By asking those questions, it should lower his guard right?

Wrong!

He then started to beat me up with his immense strength.

Punches after punches, Kicks after kicks and screams after more screams could be heard in the area.

Seemingly like there was no end, I was beginning to wonder why did my legs take me here.

I have always trusted my instinct but..

There I was, laying on a pool of my own blood.

"What had I done to be like this?" I thought to myself solemnly.

Seemingly like I was done for now, the boy finally spoke.

'No hard feelings, commoner. Just be happy that a noble is putting you to in their position.' The boy spoke arrogantly, as if he was a noble in those cringy novels I have read.

Wanting to put in a punchline before I die.

I start with a chuckle though a painful one, ' You sound like a noble like those stupid novels have' I spoke softly as I have not much strength left.

I closed my eyes to accept after I heard the boy spoke once again.

'Moriarty, William James Moriarty better remember it if I were you.' the boy said haughty before walking away seeming to leave this place.

"AAAAARGH why did it have to be like this!" My last thought was of a frustrated one when I had wanted a more peaceful one.

Then darkness came and I felt as though I was sucked through a very thin tunnel.

I woke up with a start.

Wait.

I look down to see bed sheets.

"Oh it was just a bad dream!" I concluded.

I laid back and turn to my side to see that my phone isn't there but a scenery of what an old-fashioned bedroom is what's in front of me.

I sat up alarmed before looking down onto my hand.

This isn't my hand...

"Have I transmigrated?" Figuring what has actually happened.

...

I got up and went to a full body length mirror that seems bigger than I had expected.

Holy.

I transmigrated into the boy that freaking beaten me to death!