Chapter 4- The Attack

Amy's POV

Its been a few weeks since I got here and everyone has been really nice to me.

"I'll be back in an hour!" I said while going out of the ware house. I started walking towards the park which was a 10 minutes walk. I started humming 'Angel Of Mine' while thinking about Shinji. I know that I was crushing over someone I can't have but a girl can dream right?

I started thinking about my family and friends, how were they all, what were they doing, what happened to me? did I disappeared? were they looking for me? or did I vanished from everyone's memory too? what happened to my personal belongings? Are my family and frie-

"ahhh" I heard a loud screech behind me. I turned around and saw it was a big black creature with a mask and a hole in it. a hollow. it was coming towards me. I was frozen on the spot. my legs were not moving and my mind was not working. after 5 seconds I started running away from the hollow but it was too late. the hollow grabbed me in its arm and was squeezing me.

"ahh, help someone!" I screamed in pain and it looked like my bones were cracking. I was struggling to get out of its grasp but it had a very strong grip on me and my attempts were useless.

"HELP!" I shouted while I was going towards the hollow's mouth. suddenly the grasp of the hollow was loosened and I was dropping on the ground but instead of hitting the ground someone grabbed me in their arms in bridal style. the person had a strong grip on me. I opened my eyes which I didn't know were closed and saw it was Shinji.

"stay here" he said while putting me on the ground and walking towards the hollow to defeat it. I winced a bit while touching the ground. I wasn't able to sit to see Shinji defeat the hollow. I closed my eyes again.

"Are ya okay?" I heard Shinji ask. I opened my eyes and saw him kneeling on my side. "I don't know" I said softly. "looks like you're hurt a lot, let's get ya to Hachi" he said while picking me up bridal style. I nodded and he held me in his strong arms and flashsteppes to the warehouse.

"Hachi she needs healing" Shinji said to Hachi while putting me on the couch. "okay I'll heal her right away" he said waling towards me and a a golden shield appeared and I was healed. "Thanks Hachi" I said smiling while sitting up on the couch. "its okay, but what happened to you?" He asked. I looked towards Shinji and then he started explaining what happened.

"are you okay now?" Lisa asked me while sitting on the couch next to me. "I'm fine now" I assured her. "of course she's fine, after all I was there ya know" Shinji said while sitting on my other side and putting his arms around me. "yeah yeah whatever" I said while pulling away. Don't get me wrong, I do like Shinji but I cant give myself in just like that you know.

Hiyori came and started talking, more like arguing to Shinji and I just sit there watching everyone and thinking 'what a great life I have now since I'm in bleach'.

A/N- Characters may seem out of their characters, sorry for that!
and thanks for reading!
Please tell me how you think about this story.
-TheColdFire13