Pyramid

*Ethels pov*

I walk through the door of studio A with mum following behind.
'Sorry I'm late Mrs Abby I was practicing my penché's.' I say.
'It's alright sweetie go and stand over there,' she points by a short girl about my age.

I nod and walk over to her and smile a her.

'On the bottom of the pyramid is Brooke it's like you don't want to be here anymore, next we have Nia you don't stand out, next is Mackenzie I've got no words,' says Abby.

'In the middle we have Chloe and Paige I liked your duet and you got 1st place well done,' she says as everyone claps.

'On top of the pyramid we have maddie and our new star Ethel,' she screams.
'Not surprised,' says a blonde women.

'Okay we've got 2 solos going up against each other these go to maddie and Ethel as Ethel is a year younger then maddie so we'll have to move her up age groups,' she says.
'Maddie you'll be doing a contemporary,' Abby says.
The girl I'm guessing who is maddie nods.
'Ethel you'll be doing a pointe solo,' she says.
'Thank you so much miss,' I say.
'Your welcome darling,' she reply.

I look into the mirror to see my mum smiling and a strange women looking sad.

'Girls start stretching mums upstairs,' Miss says.

Authors notes
Might update later
18:33
Sunday 23rd October 2022
🫶🏻