Chapter 101

Princess Aereum held a small meeting among the senior guardians in order to find out Seokjin's location. His missing seemed to take a troll on each of his friends as they were genuinely worried for him. All of them cared for him and didn't want to imagine anything bad happening to him. They wanted to find him more than anything.

"Are you certain that he isn't present inside the universe?" Aereum asked for the 5th time, hoping to get a different answer.

"No, Princess. We have searched at least thrice. Every chamber, every corner, every place. Jin Hyung's got to be outside for sure." Nam Joon informed her.

To put it word, they were mostly worried of the fact when he returns, he might not be the guardian they all knew.

Jimin seized the opportunity to ask, "But you really don't think he's going to come back like Ozul Vex did, do you?"

Aereum didn't reply. She was thinking.

Yoongi decided to answer, "It's a possibility, Jimin. The princess fears Seokjin might travel to the same black hole and gain black magic, and then return to the universe to attack on us."

Jungkook interfered, "No! Hyung will never do something like that."

He wasn't entirely wrong. Seokjin wasn't the kind to take revenge because of love failure. But who knows?

"Can't we just take some spaceships and look for him?" Taehyung finally spoke after finding no other way out of this.

"And look where?" Hoseok scoffed at him. "Where will you possibly look for him in the space? He could be anywhere."

Nam Joon licked his lips, "We need to know his exact location, or close; in order to look for him. Till--"

"I just had the strangest thought in my head." Jungkook interfered for the second time. "What if he's hiding in Earth?"

All of them stared at him. Hiding in Earth? Why didn't they think of that soon?

"Smart thinking, Kook." Jimin patted his shoulder. "It's a possibility that he's in Earth."

The senior guardians were convinced their friend was staying in Earth as they started to make plans and preparations to search for him already. Even if he was in Earth, they needed to figure out where he could be and think of how to make him come with them.

It wasn't until Aereum opened her mouth.

"Guardian Yoon Min's coming. Let's ask her." That was her comment before taking her seat.

The senior guardians turned silent at the mention of her name. Yoongi stated the obvious, "Why do you need her? She's the reason Jin Hyung left the universe."

"Everyone has seen her going to the beach every day and she stands there for hours. She's not herself." Taehyung muttered.

The senior guardians grew an ill feeling towards her since that night. They got to know she had a presence in every part of their friend's life, and that didn't make them happy. Because of course, she was the human he couldn't save, she was the cause of his death, and now she's the reason he's missing from the universe. They were thinking her as a threat to their friend.