omemorys :-(

(Recap)
I grab rose by the arm and run to the car and jumed in.
(End)

I started the car and quickly drove off and rose said "I'm sorry lilly please don't be mad at me in was just really sad I don't like watching u get hurt" when I looked at her I saw she was on the edge of tears so I gave her a sad smile and said "its OK its just that's the one person who I wish you didn't tell but it doesn't matter I'll just avoyed him"

The car whent silent but then rose said the 5 words I wished she would never say. "Were are mommy and daddy?"
I looked at her again and said. ''Rose mommy and daddy have gone to a better place we won't see them for a wile.''
''Why did they leave use behind with aunt Ivy?''
''They wanted use to keep living our lives.''
''Oh''

When we get home I see a man and my aunt next to the door and say to rose "stay here for a minute when I give you a fums up come over '' she nodded and stayed where she was I walked to my aunt "oh lilly your back this is are nabor Mr.Jackson he has invited u me and rose to have dinner at there's tonight they also have a sun your age and a dorter roses age isn't that grated'' she said in a fake sweet voice ''umm yes that is'' I said back smiling and gave rose the fums up behind my back and she came over and smiled at the man

After a bit of time chatting we said bye and when to the house and Ivy said. ''Go get changed and try to at least look half decent! '' she spat at me when suddenly rose shouted ''DONT TALK TO LILLY LIKE THAT SHE DID NOTHING WRONG AND SHES PRITTYER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE"

Anger covered Ivys face and she was about to hit rose when I jumped in the wat and said "don't touch her if she does anything bad punish me not her"
So she slapped me right across the face I stumbled to the side then she kicked me in the stumuck then she punched me and slapped me more when she was finished she told me and rose to get dressed.

I went up stares still in pain and took a 5 minute shower and quickly got changed in to a skater skirt and a white t-shirt with black converses. I put some make up on to cover the bruises that are starting to show and ran to Roses room and saw she was sitting on her bed looking down sad.

''Hey roses arent aspost to be sad what's up princes''
''Lilly your OK Im sorry u didn't have to step in''
''Hey shh I didn't have to I wanted to your my little sister and I don't want u getting hurt now come on dry thows tears and let's go meat the nabores "
''YAY''she screamed

We went down stares to see Ivy all dressed up in fancy cloths and she said ''Finally your ready u better be on your best behaviour if not your going to get it'' as soon as she had said that we left to go to the Jacksons.

When we got there a little girl answer and screamed when she saw rose ''rose''
And rose screamed ''pearl'' and then I realised it was the girl from roses school and I smiled and waved she waved back just then a man came to the door who I quickly figured out was Mr Jackson who said. ''Glad you could make it you must be rose pearl wouldn't stop talking about you'' she smiled and said. ''Hello''
Suddenly someone walked down stares I looked up and saw..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only joking read on ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U guest it the one the only Cole Jackson I just stood there shocked but I slowly walked back and Ivy said ''were are you going lilly its this way silly''
''Actually aunt Ivy I don't (fake cough) feel very well is(fake cough) it OK if I go home "
" Nonsense you look fine come on'' she said while glarring at me I looked up at Cole to see his hands in fists and his nuchles white and looking at me.

I turned around and ran I didn't know were I just ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to go on but I didn't have time sorry :-( I'll update tomoz byz
-lissy

^ ^
U