Genderbend - Day 14

Olive Wood, the captain lf the Gryffindor quidditch team, and Persephone Weasley, the Gryffindor house's prefect. They were in love.

No one could have seen this coming. For all their friends and classmates knew, they were simply roomates. Many didn't know that they were best friends. They just assumed they disliked eachother because of their different interests.

But what they didn't realize, was that they weren't so different after all. They both had a burning passion for something, and they were both extremely determinded.

Their friends should have realized this sooner. The day the two girls looked at eachother, the way they stole glances at them when the other wasn't looking and the way they smiled at eachother. They weren't just roomates. They weren't just best friends. They were so much more than that.

Olive and Persephone were always there for eachother, they were joined at the hip. They were always drawn to one another.

"Persephone, do you remember where I left my potion book?" Olive asked her roomate, scratching the back of her head. She couldn't remember where she had seen it last.

"Did you check under your bed?" Persephone, who had just exited the bathroom questioned, tying her hair up. "Maybe it got lost under there"

Olive bent down next to her bed, getting on all fours to check if the book was under there. "It was!" She exclaimed, reaching for the book. "You're brilliant, Perse!"

The redhead's cheeks tinted pink. "Anyway, we should head to class," She coughed, trying to hide her blush with her hand. Olive grinned, nodding as she straightened her shirt.

"You're right," The keeper agreed, swiftly locking arms with her best friend as they left their dorm.

On their way to class, Persephone kept staring at Olive. The quidditch captain noticed this after a while. "What's wrong, Perse?" Olive asked curiously. "You've been staring at me for quite some time"

Persephone drew her eyes away from the girl. "Your hair," She whispered. "It's really nice"

Olive's face reddened as she looked away in embarrassment. "That's sweet of you, thanks," She chuckled.

They didn't look at eachother the rest of their walk to class seeing as both of them didn't want the other to notice how much they were blushing.