||Chapter 1||

||Phil's POV||

I was playing Wii, while Dan was on the phone. I had no clue who he was on the phone with, but he had been talking for a good 5 minutes. Then, he popped his head through the doorway.

"Phil?" He asked, trying to get my attention. It took me a few seconds to realize that the younger boy had been standing in the doorway, looking at me, waiting for a reply. I had been too engrossed in my intense game of Mario Kart.

"Oh, sorry!" I apologized, immediately pausing the game. "I guess I got too into the game." I looked up at him, waiting to hear what he was going to say. I could only slightly see his face because of how dark it was in the room. The only source of light in here was the TV which filled the room with its bright light.

"Tyler's in London, as well as Troye, and Troye's birthday is tomorrow. So, Tyler is setting up a surprise party for Troye. It's tomorrow. He wants to know if you want to go, too," Dan said, his phone on his chest to try to muffle their conversation.

I looked at him, and sighed. "Dan, I really wish I could, but I can't. Not tomorrow. My mum is coming to London from Rawtenstall to see me. They're taking me somewhere," I said, sticking my bottom lip out in a pout.

"Awh, that's right. I completely forgot," he said, pouting as well. "Okay, I'll let them know. But would you be okay if I still go?" Dan asked me.

I nodded, smiling. "If you want to go, I don't mind. Go have fun," I replied. He smiled back, before he went into the next room and continued talking for a little while longer. I resumed playing my game.

~

Dan had finally recently gotten off the phone. We were relaxing, cuddling on the sofa and watching movies. Right now, we were watching The Lion King (I picked it out). I reached over and grabbed Dan's free hand, and laced our fingers together. He looked down at me and I looked up at him. He smiled, and I smiled back, and we both returned to watching the movie. We didn't really say much, as we became too focused in the movie. Just then, I shot up.

"What??" Dan asked, slightly alarmed. Once he saw happiness and a tint of excitement on my face, he calmed down. I let go of his hand.

"You know what we're missing here, Dan?" I asked him, as the movie was still playing. He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"No, what?" He looked slightly confused, an eyebrow raised. I looked into his chocolaty brown eyes and he looked back into my blue ones.

"Popcorn," I whispered, and we both immediately ran into the kitchen to make popcorn. Popcorn was basically an essential need when watching a movie -- everyone should know that.

Once I reached the kitchen, Dan turned around and went to pause the movie, as we had both forgotten at the time, and then came back into the kitchen.

The microwave popcorn made the kitchen smell so good. It smelled like a movie theater in the house.

"Dan, do you think it'd be okay if I ate the kitchen? I mean, it does smell as good as the popcorn right now," I asked jokingly as we watched as the popcorn popped.

I heard him laugh that oh-so-perfect laugh of his and I smiled widely.

"No, Phil. You cannot eat our kitchen. We kind of need it," he replied.

"Well if I can't eat the kitchen, can we eat the popcorn yet?" I whined, complaining of hunger. Just the scent of the popcorn was making me so hungry in a matter of seconds.

"Almost," he replied, and I smiled, still watching the popcorn.

~

Finally, we sat, cuddling up again as we munched the popcorn. Out of nowhere, Dan kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

About ten minutes later, we had finished the popcorn, and then I let out a yawn. My head was on Dan's shoulder, and then I closed my eyes, slowly drifting away to the land of sleep.

||Dan's POV||

I heard a small, quiet snore from Phil, and I immediately knew he was asleep. He was curled up into a little ball against me.

Phil sleeping is probably the cutest thing ever in my opinion.

I then stood up, lightly resting his head onto the cushions. He stirred slightly, but then stopped.

I took the disc out of the DVD player, turning off the TV, then walked towards my room.

I walked up to my door and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. I looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It was 10:23 PM.

Wow, only 10 PM??

It was so early for me to be going asleep. Usually I'm up on Tumblr for another 4 hours or so, but today, my body disagreed. I was growing tired, and I literally had to force my eyes to stay open. It was weird, in my opinion.

I tugged the blankets up to my neck, and soon drifted off to sleep, my dream world invading my mind and shut out the rest of the world for the night.

So, I wrote this story like, years ago, but unpublished it for construction. It's still under construction, so chapters will slowly come out as I finish them!