1. Princixty

Grinding, master kink, puppy kink, punishing, bdsm

Virgil was laying on his bed, next to his boyfriend, Roman. They were spooning, and Virgil was the little spoon. Suddenly, horniness struck Virgil, and he wanted nothing more than for Roman to fuck him. He began grinding his hips against Roman's groin. 

"What are you doing puppy?" Roman asked, grabbing his hips to still them.

"Nothing master, just trying to get comfy," Virgil answered, trying to move his hips more, but Roman was much bigger and stronger than Virgil. Roman flipped Virgil over and looked him in the eyes, before pulling him into a passionate kiss. He unzipped Virgils hoodie and tossed it to the floor, leaving kisses and bite marks down his chest. Virgil moaned as Romans head got closer to his waist. 

"M-master, please," He stuttered, getting more and more desperate.

"Please what, puppy?" Roman asked, sliding down Virgils sweatpants.

"Please fuck me!" Virgil cried out, not even caring all the other sides could hear. Roman smirked and pulled rope out of his dresser, tying Virgils arms to the headrest. He moved down and tied his feet to the foot rest, standing on the bed to admire his little pup, tied up and helpless. He played with Virgils nipples, leaving hickies on his neck. Virgil moaned in pleasure, cock growing harder. Roman sat up and began pumping Virgils cock, listening to the soft moans Virgil gave. Virgil gripped at the ropes as he moaned, desperate to cum.

"C-close~~" Virgil muttered, whining when Roman took his hand away, "Put it back~~" He whined, trying anything to get Roman hands back on his cock. Roman ignored him, spreading lube on his cock and sliding under Virgil, sliding in carefully. Virgil let out a loud moan as Roman pushed all the way in. He began to pound on Virgils ass, Virgil screaming in pain and pleasure. 

"Harder~ don't stop~" Virgil repeated these so many times they became ingraved in Romans memory. Roman found Virgils prostate and began to abuse it, leaving Virgil a moaning mess. 

"C-close, please let me cum~~" Virgil said. Roman sped up, which caused Virgil to cum all over his stomach and the sheets. Roman came shortly after that, filling Virgils ass with his seed. Roman lay for a minute, letting both of them catch their breath. Roman slid out and began cleaning off Virgil and himself, humming let it go as he did so. 

"You humming Disney songs right after intercourse is kinda weird," Virgil said as Roman untied him.

"What ever Emo Nightmare," Roman teased, putting his closed back on as Virgil did the same. They slipped out of Romans room to all the other sides staring at them. Their eyes darted back and forth from their messy hair to the hickies on Virgils neck, each of them having a different face. Janus and Remus looked into it, and Patton and Logan looked disgusted. Roman and Virgil shrugged a went to scrutinize Disney movies in the living room.

(Word Count: 489)