𝟺🌿❤️(🍋)

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Jealousy much?

Context: you get jealous when fauna spends time with Kronii and Mumei

"Your order is served! CrispinCorpuz9!"

(TSUN TSUN TOP READER YES YES, also sorry for the long wait cuz

Im tryna get better at school. Guess what i am! >:]

So i'll be able to write more ig)

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

The sounds of your lover and her friends rang throughout the living room, you sat down in your shared room alone. Still being able to hear the laughter and the conversations they were making, you grit your teeth in annoyance.

You tried to make your emotions stable, trying to do anything that will stop you from going down and grabbing your lover from her friends hands. You were jealous and you knew that. You decide to call a friend to distract you from your lover.

CALLING "The Goomba"

You called your favorite shark, you wanted to congratulate her on her 3d concert. The phone started to pick up as you heard the shark's cute voice. "Hey bookworm!" Gura's voice rang through your ear, you laughed at the name.

"Heya fish breath!" You get her back. Little hums she made could be heard in the call. "Congrats on the 3d model!" You get her back on her feet, remembering the time you watched her concert. She giggles with passion. "Hehehe! Well I couldn't do the song select without you right???"

You smile, "Yeah. We are both even now" as the both of you laugh. The both of you were best friends, creating chaos whenever the both of you were together. Gura knew what your situation was as soon as you called her.

"Jealousy?" She said, you hum in response. "I mean do you get jealous when you see amelia and ina hanging out with someone else?" The answer was obvious to the two of you, you were both jealous.

"Yeah I do, in fact I'm hanging out with someone else right now." The shark says, a hint of sadness within her sentence. You relate with her, you hear laughs of joy of fauna as you call your shark friend. She heard it as well.

The both of you carry on talking to each other as you talk about the emotion "jealousy"

...

It was already late noon, you were making dinner. You yawned while you flipped the steak over, you felt an embrace behind you. It was none-other than your lover, however you were quite mad with her.

After all, she's been with her friends more than her lover. You stayed quiet as she hugged you with such tenderness. Fauna hasn't picked up on this however since you were good at hiding how you really felt. Something you got from your mother and father, they were such great gamblers after all.

The only thing fauna seemed to notice is that you are more quiet than usual, she breaks her smile as you make dinner. You placed the steak on a cutting board and placed a rosemary on top, your lover went to the dinner table and sat down on her usual seat.

The dinner table was set, your cooking was top notch as usual. Fauna enjoyed your cooking as much as she enjoyed your company.

Of course she wasn't able to see you the whole day but at night when the two of you are alone in your shared abode. It feels like a happy eternity when you two are together, doing cuddles and talking about their day.

However tonight was different...

Jealousy had her hand on your waist this time...

...

The both of you laid down in the same bed, both of you facing the opposite way. It was now clear to fauna that she had made you feel jealous, she wouldn't dare wake you up just to apologize. You were mad as it is.

The thing was you were awake, just had trouble going to sleep.

You wanted warmth, but you didn't want to get it from your lover since you were angry. But even so you listened to your inner self and hugged your lover, you felt your chest feel the warmth of mother nature's back.

Your lover turned to you, now your face near her chest. The room felt hot and heavy when she looked at you with lust and a desire to tease you, you looked down with embarrassment.

"My my~ were you jealous the whole time now weren't you~ how cute" fauna's gentle yet taunting voice rang through your ears, you hugged her tightly. Not wanting to admit it.

Honestly the both of you knew what was going to happen next.

A nice "cuddle session"

...

You laid on the fauna's body, the room was hot, both of you were catching your breaths. Your hand slowly reaching to her exposed womanhood while you kissed her passionately.

"Mhmm~!"

Her moans were exquisite, adorable, and muffled due to your kiss. You teased her by just placing the tip of your fingers inside her as you felt the clear liquid coating your digits. She moved around, her expression embarrassed.

You placed your mouth on her right boob, and started to kiss it. Fauna shaking from the tease, she couldn't keep it in. She wanted you

And only you~

"P-please..." your lover started, her breath shaking. You look up from her neck to her eyes, you stopped kissing her breast to speak.

"Please what...?" You taunt her, making her speak in a situation where she is only audible through her restless pants.

"Put it in~" she begged, you listened to her. You inserted your digits into her womanhood, and started thrusting in and out. No mercy at all.

"Hah~!" She moaned loudly as she was nearing her climax

You then gave her a kiss on her forehead as white sticky liquid coated your hands, you placed your eyes on her and gave her a smile.

"Now what do we say?" You say, giving her a lustful look

Her face tainted in red, embarrassed to say it.

"I'm sorry..."