Chapter 1: Where Are You, Blue?

Music filled the air as the lights dimmed in the Blue Notes theater.

Josh: Blue? Blue? Where are you, Blue? (Notices you) Oh. Hi, you! Whoa! Hello to you too! Wow! Hi, all of you! It's me, Josh! Hey, have you seen my friend Blue? No? Well, how about you?

Josh: 🎶 Have you seen my friend Blue? 🎶
(Blue peeks out from behind Josh.)
Blue: Hi!
Josh: 🎶 She's looking for you too.
Hey, can you help us play this game?
I think she left some clues. 🎶
(Blue peeks her handprint hand out from one of the curtains.)
Blue: Over here, Josh!

"Let's find that Blue! Sing with me, and maybe we'll find her!" Josh said as he took a deep breath, and started to sing again.

Josh: 🎶 Let's begin with a handprint!
Blue: Yeah!
Josh: 🎶 Everybody's looking for Blue's Clues! 🎶
All: 🎶 And You! 🎶
Josh: 🎶 Come on in, come on in!
It's Blue's Clues! 🎶
All: 🎶 And You!
Step by step, yes!
Clue by clue, let's think it through.
It's...
It's Blue's Clues And You! 🎶

Josh: 🎶 Blue must be here somewhere. 🎶
But wait, where's our Thinking Chair? Huh. Maybe we need our Handy-Dandy...
All: Notebook!
Josh: Notebook, right! And guess what else? We'll need help...from all our friends! Oh yeah. Are you ready to meet them? Look, here they are! Tickety Tock!
(Suddenly, all of Blue's friends come out on stage, with only a few exceptions [Shovel, Pail, Cinnamon, Paprika, Sage, and Ginger appear on the screen, with Mailbox showing up a little later in the show].)
Tickety: Hello!
Josh: Slippery Soap!
Slippery: Whooooaaa!!!
Josh: Shovel and Pail! Mr. Salt, and Ms. Pepper!
Mr. S and Ms. P: Hello, Josh!
Josh: Cinnamon and Paprika, Baby Sage and Ginger! But, where's Blue?

Everyone was glad to be together, but Josh was right. They were still missing Blue! "How about we all call for her?" Josh suggested. "Yeah! Great idea, Josh. Let's do it!" Everyone agreed. On the count of 3, everyone shouted out "Blue!" as loud as they could, hoping she'd make it. And sure enough, once they heard "Did somebody say 'Blue'?" from inside the curtains, out came Blue herself! "Hello, everybody! Here I am!" Blue greeted as her friends crowded around her.

"Blue! There you are!" Josh exclaimed, giving her a hug, "We couldn't head out to our surprise without you!" "Hey, you! Thanks for helping Josh find me." Blue thanked her friends, squeezing them into a group hug.

"You know, Blue," Josh excitedly said, "Having you here with all our friends just makes me so happy!" Blue perked up at that word. "Josh, did you say 'happy'?" "Yeah, I did. Why?" "Because earlier today," Blue explained, "I made up a happy dance! So whenever anyone says the word 'happy' today, I'll get to do my..."

Blue: 🎶 Happy happy, puppy puppy dance!
Happy happy happy, puppy puppy dance!
Happy happy, puppy puppy dance!
Happy happy happy, puppy puppy dance!
Dance, dance! Happy happy pup!
Happy puppy dance! 🎶

"Whoa. Nice happy dancing, Blue." Josh complemented. "Aww, thanks Josh." She replied, "Now come on, guys! Let's dance!" And with that, everyone finished their song and danced on stage together.

All: 🎶 Everybody's looking for Blue's Clues And You!
Come on in, come on in!
It's Blue's Clues And You!
Step by step, yes!
Clue by clue, let's think it through.
It's what we do, so
Let's get to it!
It's Blue's Clues And You! 🎶
Blue's Clues!