Foggy Bottom...

Two objects fell from the sky,  landing in the foggy water of the foggy bottom beach. One was a Test-Tube and one was a Fan. yep, you got that right, how can a paper fan survive in water? well, that's just logic anyways back to the story. "AHH-!" The two objects yelled as they fell into the water making a big SPLASH alerting the people that were close by.. "F-Fan-! Are you okay-?!" The Test-Tube yelled, clearly in distress.. "Y-yeah.. I-I'm fine.." The Fan answered.. The two objects swam to shore.. Climbing onto the sand and laying down, taking a breather "that was.. Something.." The test tube said.. Clearly out of breath from swimming. "So.. Where are we exactly....?"  The Fan asked taking in their surroundings "seems like a very.. Foggy beach" Test-Tube said Fan hummed, the two objects stood up "wait a minute, now that I think about it.... This place looks very familiar like Foggy bottom from that one TV show, Paw patrol!" Fan explained. "Isn't paw patrol a kids show....?" Test-Tube asked as Fan felt very offended "I'll have you know, that Paw patrol can be for kids, AND adults!!" Fan said pouting "okay- okay- chill Fan" Test-Tube nervously said, finally looking up, it was certainly really foggy, guess that's why they call it "foggy bottom" who knew a place could be this foggy "looks like a ghost town here... Is there any other place that isn't this foggy-?" "There's Adventure Bay! We can head to the Lookout!" "The... What now?" "Just follow me...!" Fan started to lead his friend to Adventure bay...

A/n:thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry this wasn't out sooner, I've been REALLY busy with school and getting caught up. Also sorry that this chapter is short!!