Chapter 1:My new life

LUCY POV

it's been a whole year since Lisanna came back me and her are friends but my other so called friends just ignore me but what's surprised me is Laxus and his team are actually more nice than I aspected they always chat with me when there not on a job. well I don't want my friends worry about me so off to the guild.

When I getting there I feel something bad is going to happen and I'm always right with that. i slowly open the door so no one would notice me but they all looking at me "HEY GUYS THE WEAKLING IS FINALLY HERE" "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG DIDN'T WANT YOURE BEATING?" they kept calling me names and attacking me with there magic.

I was on the verge of tears. I ran out the guild taking my mark off my hand then I noticed I was at the port and bam I get nocked over "oh um sorry" "hey let me give you a hand" with that I take his hand and he pulled me up "um ..... Thanks" "wait why are you all bruised and hurt?" "ummmmm i....its n..noth..nothing"

"Are you lying" "n....no" "ok" I thought he never stop "I'm hungry" "um I'll take you to a pub if you want as a treat" "thanks" I pull him over to the wolves pub "um I'll pay for it umm I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" "oh I'm Luffy you" "I'm Lucy , Lucy Heartfilila um what do you do Luffy I've never seen you before?"

"Oh I'm a pirate I'm going to be the king of the Pirates" "wow that's so cool" "hey do you want to join the crew?" "um .... well yes" "yay what can you do?" "well I can call spirits to help me fight" "cooool show me show me" I quickly cut him
off "ok ok ..... open the gate of the lion Leo" (A/N I think that's what it is)

Then Loke that appeared "so cool" Luffy's squeals "what can I do for you princess?" "wait your a princess" Luffy whispers "no of course not your silly like Natsu" I felt tears fretting to come out "hey don't cry shhh was it that Natsu guy I beat up for you" "no don't hurt him"

"Hey Luffy where have you been? ..... no way he's trying to chat someone up" a guy with blonde hair said "like he could there's no way a girl would love a idiot" said a mossy had boy "be nice" a girl with light blue hair "Luffy we can go now" "ok let's go coming Lucy" "um yeah" "WHAAAAAATTTT" they all say in Union "oh yeah met are new crew member Lucy"

"Hi" I simply say "hi I'm nami and this is Veve. finally a another girl" she says with a huge smile "hello beautiful I'm Sanji and this idiot is Zoro" "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME" "hey what did you say about my princess?" Loke said "and who are you?" Zoro said "I'm Leo one off of her spirits" Leo said I hear Zoro mumbled "I wish I was one of her spirits so I could see her all the time"

"Awww thanks Zoro" I say with a wink and he starts blushing and Sanji looks jealous so I give him a quick wink and he started blushing as well "hey I'm Usopp" "hey Usopp don't you look handsome today" I whispered the last bit and he started blushing and looking around.

"Hey try make me blush Lucy" Luffy said I started giggling "is that a order captain" and I winked "hey" the guys started to fight "hey little guy what's your name?" I say to a little animal "oh .... I'm chopper" "hello chopper can I have a hug?" "Umm sure" I pick him up and had a cuddle "aren't you cute"

All the guys turn and give chopper a death stare "oh leave chopper alone" I say "ok" they say giving chopper one last death stare "they won't do anything" i reassured chopper he nods "hey Lucy did you have to flirt with all off them" "well no but I got used to all the whistles and looks so when I feel like it I just to flirt because I want to see what there like don't you like guys head over heels for you"

"well I guess I could try it out" "you go girl .. why don't you try it Veve?" "um I'm fine thanks" "ok" "I'll tell you a secret I took there stuff don't believe me look here" I pull Zoro's swords out and then pull out Sanji's fags and Luffy's hat and Usopp's glasses things and gave them back no one noticed that they were gone.

There mouths drop to know what I did "hey Luffy read the note on you're hat" after a awhile "hey don't take my hat" "I only took it because I thought it might get damaged" "oh thanks I guess" he said "hey Zoro what's that on you sword and Sanji what's that" I say pointing to his box of fags "hey Usopp what's that" after awhile "what when did you do that"

"When you was having a fight I'm going to the ship anyone else" "me to can't be bothered to wait" the girls said i hear Sanji mumble "damm she's good" "thanks Sanji" I give him a quick kiss on the check and he had a nose bleed I giggle "hey what about us" I wink "wait your turn" and ran after the girls

I giggled "where we off too then" all the boys catch up "to Alabasta we go" Luffy shouted when I got on the ship I asked Loke to check fairy tail is alright when he got back he said that when they find me they will kill you I started to cry "if I was stronger we could be friends with them again right?" "Your to forgiven you know Luce" "um thanks Zoro"

He sat next to me He put my head in his lap and started to stroke my hair "do you want me to get Luffy to cheer you up?" "um yes please Zoro" when he opened the door I see everyone tumbled down they listen to every single thing what was said "I make sure that Natsu guy pays for what he's done" everyone said "no don't hurt them" "Lucy shut up and let me do this for you" "o... Ok"

LOKE /LEO POV

I go back to fairy tail angry I burst the door open everyone went to me and ask how I was not Lucy me "DONT ASK HOW IM DOING ASK ABOUT LUCY!!" "that weakling why?" it was said by Natsu punched him grabbed his scarf and said "even though you were nasty to her Natsu she wants to become friends with you again"

I dropped him and he replied "and?" I kept kicking him I stopped when Lucy called me again "you're lucky lucky is calling for me and telling me not to hurt you well to late see you later" I teleport to Lucy "hello prin" before I finished she said "l...loke is that b...blood",

FIND OUT NEXT TIME SORRY FOR CLIFFHANGER