ace degenerate

❝ season one, episode one ❞

California was something else, Janiya and her family moved here from Illinois two weeks ago. Her father was filthy rich so they moved into this huge house in Encino. He thought it was a good idea to give a them fresh new start and a better school life.

"Hey Niya, we're out of juice can you go buy some?" Marcus asked, standing in the door way. The girl shook her head, eyes still glued to the computer screen. "You have a car too, go get it yourself." Janiya declined.

"Mines is in the shop and pops is out at a dinner party," The older boy glanced her keys and smirked. "I could take your truck-"

"Hell no." She shot up from the desk and put her slides on. Janiya grabbed her keys and left the houses. She hopped into her black 2018 Chevy Silverado, cranking it up. Janiya pulled out of the driveway and went straight to the mini mart.

Going inside, the girl grabbed a couple of snacks and several bottles of fruit punch. She stood next to a tall hispanic boy who had a bottle of pepto-bismol in his hand.

The boy noticed and smiled at her, "For my grandma." Janiya looked at the boy with a blank expression.

The blonde man in front of them asked for a slice of pizza. The hairs on the back of Janiya's neck stood up as she watched the cashier grab the pizza without using gloves or tongs.

"Come one what's spanish for just give me my damn slice?" The man questioned, getting impatient. The cashier looked at the hispanic boy, "Idiot, probably has a little dick."

"What did he just say?" The blonde asked, eager to know what the man said in spanish. "You don't wanna know." The boy chuckled. "No I know it's something bad just tell me." He demanded.

"He said you have a tiny wang."

"He said I have a tiny wang? Well tell him he has a tiny wang."

"I speak english asshole." The cashier rolled his eyes. Janiya was getting impatient so she pulled out a fifty dollar bill and placed it on the counter. "Keep the change."

A black jeep pulled up with a group of boys coming out. "Ayo Brucks get the light beer this time."

"Hundo P son!"

Before Janiya could even open her truck door, the boy from earlier was shoved out of the store. "He thought we were in college dumbass!"

"I didn't know you guys were trying to buy beer, I'm sorry!" He cried, earning a shove to the ground by the asian boy.

They picked the bag up of the ground and went through it. "Pepto? Oh shit, someone has fricking diarrhea!" He laughed.

"Hey we should call him Rhea!"

"Give it back dude, it's from my grandma." Miguel said. "Oh it's for your grandma? aw shit, I'm sorry man." He started opening the bottle.

"You want it?" He dumped the pink liquid on Miguel's head. Janiya decided to stand up for the poor boy. "Alright that's enough." She spoke. "Mind your business princess." Janiya interrupted him with a punch in the face causing the boy the fall back.

The asian boy quickly stood up, wiping the blood off his nose. He rushed towards her, attempting to throw a punch. Janiya dodged it and kicked him right in the crouch area.

Another one came from behind her and grabbed her. Janiya ran backwards making his back hit the pillars. The boy let go and she kicked him in the face.  Janiya threw a few punches on the heavy set boy, causing him fall on the blonde man's car.

"Hey! watch the car!"

The boys attention turned to him and started laughing, "Who's this dude?"

"Just leave John Wick and the dork alone."

"Look at this guy? He's eating his dinner at the mini mart like a bum." The ginger haired boy scoffed. "Wait I think I know this guy. He's the jerk-off that cleaned my dad's septic tank." The asian boy announced making his friends laugh.

"That explains why he smells like shit."

"Trust me you guys are pissing off the wrong guy on the wrong day alright." The man sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

"Get the hell out of here loser!" The boy pushed him, earning a kick in the face.
The two teens watched in awe as they saw him fight off the boys, using karate.

The hispanic boy looked at the man and turned to Janiya, "Holy shit how did you guys-"

The asian boy attacked Johnny from behind, choking him. "What's the matter having trouble breathing?!" The boy repeatedly punched him in the side until he got flipped over on the ground. "What is that all you got ladies?!"

Janiya heard sirens and signaled the boy to get in the truck. He told her that he lived right around the corner from the mini mart.
"Thank you, I'm Miguel by the way." The boy spoke, breaking silence between them.

"I'm Janiya."

"So what type of fight was that back there?" He asked. "Karate." Janiya replied.

"Cool can you teach me?"

"Hell No."

"Come on those guys will make my life hell when I start school." Miguel pleaded.

"That's too bad, take my advice and just mind your business next time." Janiya suggested.

The boy looked down on defeat for a while before lifting his head. "Can we be friends though?" She turned to the boy, furrowing her eyesbrows. "Yeah sure."

©𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝟑𝐗