1: FORKS

Elizabeth's pov

Elizabeth's pov

My little sister and I were moving back to live with our father in forks, Washington. It's a small town with only a few days a year when the sun is out. But I didn't mind, I preferred the cold because of everything it reminds me of. Hot chocolate, cozy blankets, snowman, frozen. Sorry went into my inner child for a bite.

I was ecstatic to say, while Isabella or "Bella" as she wants to be called was dreading it. She had been whining about it nonstop the whole way. The taxi ride to the plane.

Sorry, where are my manners my name is Elizabeth Luna Swan, and I am the older sister of Isabella "Bella" swan, I am 17 years old so, I am older than her by 12 minutes. I am also the oldest daughter of Renee Dwyer and Charlie Swan. I have bright pale blue eyes that glow in the night, I have silky Embry hair mixed with different blues and flawless tan skin.

Bella has been jealous of me since we started grade school. I was popular, funny, beautiful and the complete opposite of her in every way.

Renee hated me because I get more attention than her and her 'perfect' angle. Every guy or lesbian/bisexual woman wanted to be with me. It made other women jealous of me.

The jokes on them, I hate them too.

Oh, and Renee's new boy toy isn't any better. After what? 50 boy toys she settled for Phil Dwyer.

I hate the guy just as much as I hate Renee and Bella. Phil is just a perverted man who tried to touch me a lot when I was a kid. I always fought back, and I always won. I have lots of physical and digital evidence again all three of them. Once getting to Forks I am telling Dad everything and show him my evidence.

So because of this reason, I am so happy that I am moving toward Forks with Dad and away from Renee and Phil. Most of my friends are on the Rez, an old Indian land that is a part of Forks. My best friends are Leah and Seth Clearwater, not to mention Jacob Black. I call almost every week to check up on Dad, uncle Billy, and everyone in the Rez. I was once friends with Jared, Sam, Quil, Cameron, Embry, and Paul but they just one day cut ties with me. Never gave me a reason why, but if they didn't like me, so what?

It's not like my anxiety started to tell me that I was the reason why they stopped being my friends.

So, I am here I am grabbing all of my luggage. My animal carriers that hold my prized possessions. My baby animals and my two snakes.