They're Listening

TW:😈 yep.. it's that chapter. 

     I watched as Ash stalked intimidatingly into the living room, eyes set on Custer with deadly intent. I look around quickly, debating rather or not to go out there with them, or go and get Fez. Going to get Fez would more than likely get Custer's attention anyways.. Fuck it.

    I inhaled deeply, shaking off the anxiety and started for the other room.

"How's it goin' playa?" He asked Ash from the other room. Faye made her way out of the other room, the air around us shifting, becoming denser the closer we got to each other. Her eyes locked on me. The fact that she actually looked to be in thought was scary enough, let alone actually look serious, as she tried keeping it discreet. Ash looked back at us as he noticed us each making our way out, exposing ourselves. Ash's eyes looking at me intently from across the room, as I made my way for the table, Faye going for the kitchen.

     Custer looks back at us, almost concerned, but masks it. Ash not taking his eyes off me as I hoist myself up, sitting down on the table, Faye reaching up for a cup. I feel my chest tighten as Custer slowly turns back, finally looking up to actually meet Ash's eyes. Not to mention the tension in the room was fucking, suffocating!

    I softly shook my head to Ash. He soundlessly inhales, deeply, leaning back a bit in the seat, otherwise not reacting. Shifting his eyes from mine to..

"Alright, uh.. Yous ready there, Gem? We finna head out." I turn, trying not to look to quickly as Fezco suddenly sounds throughout the house, making his way for the kitchen.

"Wait, you're uh, you're leavin'?" He said this! Fuck! I felt the inner panic attack starting, my breathing picking up as I so desperately wanted this fuck out of the house! I look back at Ash, feeling awkward as Custer was in our line of sight, him sometimes looking over at me as I looked over trying to look at Ash, also not really taking my eyes off of him either. Custer having then turned around on the couch, leaning over the back of it as Fez entered the room. 

Fez get's distracted, his phone dinging

Fez get's distracted, his phone dinging. My eyes stinging as I see him, all dressed up in a fucking tux and everything. I looked down, trying hard not to show how sad it made me to see him like that, mainly feeling bad because..

I had a bad feeling tonight was going to end badly.

"Yeah, we 'bout to leave right now." Fez plays down on his phone, the heaviness in the air weighing on everyone hard, it seeming to finally hit Fezco. He looked up to meet everyone, eyes landing on me, looking down to see that I hadn't changed yet.

"Is-is everything good?" Custer puts his head down, obviously feeling the tension too. My eyes locked on Fezco from across the room, slowly looking over to Custer that sat in front of me, my eyes then flicking down to his phone, not sure he would even be able to get the hidden gesture. I diverted my eyes then over to the plants, not sure what the fuck he was doing over there, but.. couldn't be too careful.