Settling In

" Anything I can get you while you settle in hermosa? Perhaps a refresco? A snack?" Your Grandmother questioned, wanting to make sure that you felt welcomed in her home.

" Thank you Abuela, but I'm fine for now. I have a lot to unpack so I should be busy for the next hour or so." You smiled reassuringly glancing up at your grandmother while beginning to neatly fold your clothing items.

" Alright. But If you need anything at all...just let me know. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen making dinner." And with that she made her way out of your room and to the first floor of the residence.

Roughly a hour had passed by and you were completely finished with unpacking, what a relief! Exhausted you plopped down onto the full sized bed of your room letting out a loud sigh. Today had been such a long day, the draining effect of traveling had begun to kick in however there was still so much left to do. Y/n decided it was best to just rest for about 10 minutes so that you were able to explore the town for a bit until dinner was ready.

(Your room looks like this, A small patio ofc hahah >:)

Time Skip

After informing your Grandmother of your "exploration" time you left the residence and made your way to the rather large town. Since your Abuela's casita had been located not too far from the main part of town you decided it wouldn't hurt to walk, although you were wearing heels it helped that they were relatively comfortable for physical activity. Making your way further into the town your face lit up in awe, amazed by the gorgeous architectural designs of buildings, the people and plants. You were once more reminded of how beautiful México really was. Making your way passed a family owned grocery store your e/c caught a glimpse of the fresh produce displayed so elegantly. How delicious the strawberries, apples and oranges all looked.

" Hmm. Maybe I should take some for Abuela." You thought to yourself. No less than a minute later you came out with a basket full of fresh fruta.

" Thanks a lot Señora Rosa!" You exclaimed as you made your way out, but as you did you weren't quite paying attention to the path ahead of you which caused you to softly bump into a rather large grey horse.

" Oh my! I'm so sorry! I-" Before you could continue you felt the overwhelming  guilt of possibly catching it off guard, the poor thing seemed as it had been waiting for its owner to return from somewhere.

" I'm really sorry hon. I wasn't paying attention." Expressing much compassion through your voice. " Here, want an apple?" You reached your arm into the small weaved basket pulling out a honey crisp apple and held it out in front of the horse. He smiled and took the apple eating it within a few seconds, the loud sounds of him chewing the crunchy apple made you let out a small laugh. Boy, did he seem to enjoy it.

" So where's your owner buddy?" You asked while softly stroking the horse mane. Before you could continue the horse let out a small happy neigh.

" Caramba! Martinez I leave you for a few minutos and you already convince a señorita to feed you?" A manly voice comments coming from behind you.

" Oh- I'm so sorry I had accidentally bumped into him and-" Before you could finish your sentence the man approached beside you. He was very tall, had red hair, a large sombrero, a matching charro suit, white gloves, a holster belt and a pair of boots with spurs along the ends.

He looked at you up and down with a flirty and somewhat goofy smile across his face. " It is a pleasure to meet you Señorita. My, how beautiful you are-" and before he could continue two other loud bickering voices approached behind once more .

" Donal, I was so close to getting a date with her!"

" In your dreams Jose! She was clearly into me!"

"Panchito, you were there! Didn't Donal scare away that señora back at the restaurant with his singing?" exclaimed a man approaching the red head. Although they seemed to only differ about a few inches in height the red head stood taller. " Panchito- did you hear me?" He questioned before turning towards the direction the first guy had his focus on ( which was on you). Making eye contact with you his face lit up. This gentleman was dressed very elegantly, with a light yellow blazer, yellow gloves, black bow tie, a straw boater hat, green pants, a pair of dress shoes, an exaggerated cigar along with a black umbrella in his hand . He most notably had green flowy hair which would look a bit odd on anyone else but he made it work quite well.

" As if Jose. You're delusional." scoffed another man who approached. " Hey, why'd you guys stop?" And with that he did the same. This man was dressed in a sailor suit, a blue top, white plus four trousers, a blue sailor hat and a pair of yellow shoes. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and  was the shortest of the three however still taller than you.

At this point you felt a bit uncomfortable having three men staring at you in awe without saying a single word. " Well uh.. I should really get going. My Abuela is waiting for me back home.." you turned around quickly trying to get away from the three.

" Wait!" The three exclaimed in sync.

But that only made you pace away faster, your heels clanking quite loudly against the floor with each step you took. Soon you were out of sight of the three gentlemen. Thank goodness you thought to yourself. " What a bunch of players" You rolled your eyes unfazed.

Bonus: Back At The Town

Jose: "Who was that Panchito? Quão Linda she was.." Jose commented with complete admiration in his voice.

Donald: " Ah phooey! We blew our chance to meet her, we didn't even get her name!" He Mentioned a bit of agitation in his voice.

Panchito untied the lasso in which kept his horse from leaving, he was a bit disappointed in himself from possibly scaring away the girl of his dreams. He had quite a reputation around town for being known as a flirtatious player along with his other two amigos, but for some reason this girl stood out more than others. He didn't know why, she just did.

Panchito: " C'mon amigos, we should get going. It's getting late." he stated, feeling guilt however trying to hide away his feelings.

Author's Note: 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! These goofballs are always head over heels for a new girl haha, poor Panchito is being hard on himself :(! But no worries, little does he know that he'll  cross paths with the girl of his dreams again! ;).