Part 4- Prom

**Ashley is in the Prom dress || Kayla is in the peachy Prom dress**
We woke up at 2pm (woops!) and headed to town, we got something to eat and then headed to the hair and beauty. Our makeup and hair was done and we headed home to get changed, Kayla wore her read dress that showed her belly while I wore my silky blue dress, all we had to do was wait on the guys.
Luke's POV-
They walked out, Kayla was so beautiful, but Ash was different, beautiful but something else to. I put my arm out and she wrapped her arm around mine and we headed to the car. We were half way there when I said (L)-Why do you have to wear that big coat? (A)-Cause I'm cold, (L)-Fine whatever, then the song puppy love came on and Ashley sang along to it with me, in the most funniest voices, and then she leaned her head against my shoulder. (L)-You tired? I smiled (A)-Yep, but look we are here!
Micheal's POV-
We all walked in and I just stared at Ashley, she looked weird in that big coat, everyone else kept looking at her funny, when she slowly took it off, everyone was speechless, Luke's face was more shocked than anyone else's.
Ashley's POV-
Micheal looked so good tonight, I just wish he knew how I felt! I want to dance with him tonight, but all these guys came up asking me to dance with them and I did. After ah half an hour of dancing with other guys, one more came up while Micheal stood beside me.
G=Guy A=Ashley
(G)-Wanna dance? (A)-I would love to, but I have been waiting on someone else, I said turning to face Micheal but he was away dancing with Kayla for the 100th time. I stood there awkwardly when Luke came up and took my hands and wrapped them around his neck, while he wrapped his around my waist.
We danced to thinking out loud, he made me laugh and then he sang in my ear and then went off key on purpose to make me flinch, Luke then stopped and looked over at Micheal and Kayla, they were walking outside.
L=Luke A=Ashley
(L)-Wanna see what they're up to? he softly said, (A)-Yeh, I replied sharply.
Kayla's POV-
Micheal looked hot asf tonight, I wanted to just grab him and kiss him! But I can't do that to Ashley, no she would be heart broken (M)-I like you Kayla, your beautiful.
Ashley's POV-
Luke walked by me as we headed towards the door, I looked for Kayla, when I spotted her, and she was snogging the face of Micheal, have you ever just wanted to disappear? have you ever felt like crying but no tears coming out? what about punching a wall, but your terrified to do it? well the thing is I wasn't terrified to do it, I punched the wall with all my force, then helplessly looked up at Luke, he looked me in the eye with pity, until I grabbed my coat and ran out the door.
Luke's POV-
I felt no jelousy at all, I have no clue why, but when I saw Ashley's face I was heartbroken, she ran out and I ran after her.
------------------------------