At the ghetto gutter

Unfortunately for Mawuihe, he had already forgotten about Gallo's threat about a week ago and so he roamed about like a free bird in the  ghetto streets looking for coins in the gutters with magnets he had tied to strings.
His luck was very lukewarm. He felt the cry of a trapped coin onto his magnet and danced quickly raising himself to check his catch.
But, He raised his head damn! only to face the big bully, - Gallo.

"The mouse, who forgot about the cat" Gallo teased.
"The beautiful mouse!" Another laughed. And they all laughed.
"Let me go!" He tried to walk away.
"Stop!" They pushed him.
"Where do you think you're going? Huh? Listen! I'm going to beat you and you go and report again and I'll beat you again!" He landed a blow on Mawuihe's lips even before he could finish.

Aw!" He cried. They all took to their heels.

He bled.
Mawuihe touched his lower lip. He tasted blood.
He cried all the tears he had to, and wiped his mouth and face before going home to Mutilaa.

Back at home, Mutilaa had prepared beef in pepper soup. That was the worst day for Mawuihe I guess, because Mutilaa didn't ask about what happened and went on to rub ointments on the sore in his sleep.

So, he vowed on his heart way not to be part of the team again.