LUCKY STAR

─── lucky star, slaysza 2022

vinnie hacker

          KYLIE SWAN was a very quiet and shy girl, she wasn't one to be loud or very talkative

KYLIE SWAN was a very quiet and shy girl, she wasn't one to be loud or very talkative. Ever since she was a child Kylie would be alone with a book. If she could Kylie would read books for hours. By the time high school came around Kylie noticed something different. She had attention a very different kind of attention. Boys would come and try and talk to her but Kylie wasn't having it. In order to try to get friends Kylie downloaded tiktok, oddly after only one post Kylie blew up on the app.

She became addicted to trying to become popular. She went from the shy girl to the girl with half a million followers. She started getting brand endorsements and management wanting to sign her. It was almost to much, Kylie couldn't tell who was fake and who wasn't. After a instagram live filled with ranting and sadness about the ups and downs of social media she got a notification.

A boy named Vinnie texted her telling her she isn't alone. It made her heart warm. When she found out they both lived in LA her and the boy names Vinnie became online friends. She hoped to finally meet him face to face even though she knew what he looked like. Kylie imagines how much it could be different being face to face with him.