💋𝟑𝟖.

"I'm nothin' much more...than this life seems to give me. Got a mind full of vision...all these thoughts tryna' kick 'em down. Is it love or a gimmick? If I go, would you miss me? 'Cause I don't even know if I would miss myself right now. . ."
-Sharna Bass💋

Chapter 38:

Ariel

Two Weeks LaterBirthday weekend aftermath

Two Weeks Later
Birthday weekend aftermath. . .

"Ariel, I know you ain't gon' keep moping around here like it's da' end of da' fucking world. You got to get it together girl. Come on, get up. Your hanging out with me and Paris tonight." Brandy said.

"No, I'm really not up for it."

"Ariel, how long are you gonna' sit here feeling so damn sorry for yourself, 'dat you can't even get up and go wash your ass? You need to get up, take a nice hot bath and come on out and have sum' fun. You don't even have to worry about finding anything to wear cause I already took care of 'dat at D&G earlier. So come on."

"Brandy, where are we supposed to be going?"

"Out!"

"Out, where?"

"To Lotus." Brandy started pulling the covers off of Ariel.

"On a Monday night?"

"Yeah girl, 'dats da' night it be jumpin'. And damn, do it matter? You act like you got a job to be at in da' morning or sumn'. You quit, remember? So what's with all da' questions, anyway? You ain't got shit to do, but sit up in here and be mad depressed. You might as well get used to going out and meeting people, cause August ain't hesitating to do da' same."

"I guess you're right. Shit, let me see 'dat outfit." Ariel said absorbing all of Brandy's advice.

" 'Dats my girl. Now go wash your stinking ass cause we gon' party on sum' real hot girl shit tonight," Brandy quotes from Megan Thee Stallion.

The night was just beginning, and the trio was back together again. Since Ariel's birthday weekend, it had been a while since all three of the girls hit the club together, so of course they had to represent.

Ariel was dressed in an all black cut-out Dolce & Gabbana mini dress. She styled her long hair into a low side swoop braided ponytail, flowing nicely down her back. She applied a nude gloss to her full lips along with an earth tone eyeshadow that complimented her hazel-green eyes.

After all her last minute primping, she slid her freshly painted white pedicured feet into her black leather thigh-high Manolo Blahnik boots and was ready for whatever.