Chapter 0: Prologue

A hospital, this is where it all started, right? A beautiful 20-year-old woman was lying in a hospital bed, accompanied by a man her own age. They looked like a married couple, the beautiful lady's name was "Alexandra Nell", better "Alex Nell" for short, and she had just given birth to a healthy little baby girl. While she was lying fast asleep, her husband called "Flinn Nell", had their little baby in his arms, when she looked at him, he just hated it, it meant he was going to have to take care of a dick, Ew... He just dismissed it and got serious. At last he had fulfilled his dream, he had a family, but not as he wanted, he only wanted pure men, not women, besides, he himself thought that girls only played their 'typical little girls' games' and nothing more.

Flinn just dismissed that thought, all he had to do was pretend to love that baby, and in the end just do the 'finishing touch', that was all, but what about Alex, let's see.

Alex's eyes slowly opened as she began to sit up with the greatest strength she could muster at that moment. She let out a groan of pain alerting her husband "Are you alright Alex?" He had said worriedly. She looked at him scoffed. "I'm fine" she said hastily and rolled over, obviously she hadn't slept enough. Then she realized something. She had given birth! She needed to see her baby. She turned her head to her husband quickly. "Quick, let me see my boy!" Flinn just got confused "Well you really have to say your girl." Alex immediately understand, but she didn't say a single word, she herself knew she was wrong, her mistake, but. He couldn't care less about this baby and her name "Have you thought of a name Alex?" Flinn had asked. "Hm? Oh yeah, I was thinking about that, let me think.... Hmm, how about "Tara Nell?", She quickly replied. Flinn smiled a little. "Sounds right for our little girl!" He tickled his little girl now called "Tara" and smiled broadly in 'happiness'. "More like yours!" She whispered to herself. She returned Tara to Flinn. "I'll take a quick nap, I need to rest." She said pretty quickly. Flinn held the baby gently and let her lie down. Flinn had now turned his gaze on Tara very disappointed. "Well, your mom is going to sleep, but in the meantime you'll have your daddy!" He fake laughed at her. Tara giggled as she saw with her tiny baby brain that her father was a very 'funny' man. "Keep it low, please." Alex groaned in exhaustion. "Okay, okay, geez, wow?" Flinn was out of breath and well, he had the rest of the day to spend some time with Tara, in fact, he had all day~.

The day Alex was finally able to come home, she was thrilled to be gone. She was currently in the front seat while her husband happily drove. Flinn had gotten mad at his baby, he couldn't handle this annoying screeching, he had his time visiting Tara in the hospital after she quit her job. But he felt that it was simply a study mistake, when they finally reached their destination, being his home. Alex opened the car door and quickly opened the back door unbuckling Tara from her car seat and holding her tight in case she doesn't fall. He led her to the front door of the house where Flinn was still unlocking it with his key. As soon as he arrived, he opened the door for her to go in first with Tara, and soon he turned off the car and got in himself. He sighed in relief as he dropped the keys on the table. Alex looked around to see if he was well cared for by her husband. "Looks... clean enough, I guess..." she admitted. In truth, she was impressed at how clean and spotless the house seemed to be, as she is always the one to clean. "Y-yes! I had a lot of free time, why not clean everything up?" Flinn had said nervously. He knew that cleanliness meant everything to her. She would cut his head off. She nodded confused but finally decided she didn't care why he seemed nervous. Tara had cooed loudly at her mother by reaching out her arms to her, which resulted in her making a happy face.

Alex gave Tara to Flinn quickly. "I'll be in my room, please take her." She left the room, while she went to his went to his own room. Flinn blinked as he processed everything she said. As his fault, he was a bit slow and he wasn't proud of it. She finally realized what she said and looked at Tara. "Well, I should show you your room, you must be tired..." He said in a very serious tone to his daughter. It was too late, exactly 10 o'clock at night, so he wasn't wrong why he would assume why she would be tired. Tara smiled a little and walked over to her father. Flinn just pushed his chest back a bit and just carried her upstairs to the new room. As she walked to the door, Tara was amazed at what she was seeing before her eyes. Flinn said nothing at this. When the door opened, the first thing she saw was a beautifully light pink crib with a brown teddy bear on the side. The walls with a design of a sunset with white clouds, suitable if you ask me. The crib had a transparent white cover over it which added more to the beautiful part. It was impressive. There was a lamp next to the crib that was lit with stars moving around the room. The other side of the room had a box with a chest-like design filled with numerous toys to play with. It was the perfect room for a baby like Tara. Flinn could feel the happiness and excitement radiating from his daughter, but he just didn't care. He came in and put her in the crib. It was extremely comfortable to the touch. "Comfortable huh?" He said seriously. Tara responded with a giggle. Flinn was just disgusted and just gritted his teeth at her response, but just left their faces for another time "Well, I should go, it's really late and you should go to sleep, okay?" Tara couldn't understand a word, but she cooed to him nonetheless. Flinn just thought of something and kissed his daughter's forehead, smiling falsely. "Sleep well, Tara." He left the room and turned off the lights, expect for the lamp, of course. He closed the door softly and left. Tara immediately went to sleep.

But now, was that "idea" Flinn had come up with? Well, let's see.

He sighed out loud at how tired she was of this baby, before he realized something and thought to himself, now more ecstatic. "Maybe siyo-?" He began to speak. No, no, that's too exaggerated. But, it might work, it can help him. His eyes widened as an idea occurred to him knowing that he already had the resources, and he soon went to fetch the books he had received from his descendants long ago... hidden—from inside the room. Quickly he tired to turn the pages to find what he needed to find, 'how do I summon Satanian?' He kept thinking to himself as he flipped through the pages, at some points even grunting in frustration, he soon had many doubts that his idea would work because it was too "impossible" to be true. Inevitably he had found his answer, this had made his hesitate a bit. Until he took a deep breath and looked deeper inside, trying to make it work like it was going to start now. The ritual was all set, and now came the words I was about to sing. He sighed deeply, preparing himself for this moment. This is what he wanted... Why is he so nervous about doing it-? Hm.. never mind, he shook his head and dismissed those nervous thoughts immediately. He closed his eyes and let the words spill out of his mouth. That he was automatically saying the words without stopping. His eyes opened and everything was black. He finished it. He did it. And now that? He looked around and saw no difference to what he was seeing before. Everything was black. He himself had color but not the atmosphere. It was unusual. He decided to walk around to see what was going on. When he took the first step, he expected something, but nothing happened. As curious as it when he was, he kept walking but very slowly, his eyes flashed a speck of color for a moment until a large figure stood in front of him. It was horrible and downright terrifying how the figure appeared to be. Large black and red horns on the head, incredibly large and vibrant hot pink teeth everywhere in the mouth. The apparently glowing red eyes had their gaze on the man below them. Its wings, they seemed to be like those of an angel, if it weren't for how severed the wings seemed to be. Its color was a noir black and a faded scarlet red. They had a thin, pointed tail that stuck out, it was blue in color, with a pop of red in the middle. Its claws seemed infinitely long enough to kill someone in less than a millisecond. It sent so many damn chills down his spine. He took a step back being wary of the being he had just summoned. He was breathing hard for fear of the figure. "DiD yOu suMmonEd mE?" A harsh, seemingly corrupted voice came from the figure standing before him. "W-well, I guess, y-yes, I did?" Flinn responded by trying to keep his composure. The figure made a sickly sinister smile. "So... wHat dO yOu sEem tO wiSH fOr?" It had said. Flinn had to blink twice to understand what the demon was saying. "Well... I would like to know if I will have any sons or daughters in the future! I want to know so I can be careful..." he finished. The devil seemed to find this amusing. "WeLL, acCordinG to whAt I havE hEre, yOur goiNg tO have tWo daUghtErs and two sOnS whicH wiLl bE the OldEst anD yOungEst." He answered. "Shit." Flinn cursed. "hM?" he questioned. "Can I make another wish?" He questioned. Satanian laughed darkly. "oF cOurSe bUt it'LL cOst yOu tWo soULs sincE thiS is a SecOnD wiSh.." He replied thinking of ways to corner him. Flinn thought a bit. "You can have the souls of my two daughters then, I don't care at all." a little stronger this time about how quickly he gave up his daughter's soul and his future one.

He never met someone like that, so it was very entertaining for him to hear this from his mouth. "WeLL oK theN, WhAt iS yOuR wiSh?" He seemed to see what he wanted. "I want to make my eldest and youngest daughter immortal, like a curse, so that I can kill them endlessly and have them come back to me again and again." He said angrily. Satanian did not expect this. Honestly, he was baffled. "Haha.. thAt's sOme siNisTer sHit, aRe yOu sUrE? ThE paiN of KiLLing aN ImmOrtAl pErsOn iS twice aS muCh." He said warning him. "That's even better." He smiled slightly. "I just don't want any girls." He said hastily in annoyance. "weLl oK sO, dO we hAvE a deAL thEN?" Satanian said as he held out his hand expecting a handshake to seal the deal he and Flinn had just made. Flinn extended his hand towards his and shook it. "Deal."

With that single word, everything was chaos from that moment on.