Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

The characters prepare themselves to watch the trailer of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania! But also, they get informed of the possible danger lurking in their future...

Author: "Okay, it's all set up!!"

Scott: "I can't wait!! Are you excited to see, Hope?!"

Hope: "Calm down, Scott. What will this video exactly show us?" She asked.

Author: "A movie trailer from my world. It will pretty much showcase a bit of what's going to happen in your guy's future, like I said before. And I would hold your enthusiasm Scott, because it is uncertain of what will actually happen."

Scott: "Oh..." He simply said.

Author: "Anyways, your third movie is called: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania!!"

Marc: "Eh...Quantum-what now?"

Layla: "Quantumania."

Bruce: "Wait, does this have to relate to the Quantum Realm?" He asked.

Author: "You guys find out for yourselves, and before we begin, time to bring in more people."

Then, three people appeared, who were Cassie Lang, Hank Pym, and Janet Van Dyne. They were looking around, confused to where they were.

Scott: "Cassie!"

Hope: "Mom, dad!"

Both ran to their loved ones and gave them a big hug.

Cassie: "Dad, where are we? And why are the Avengers here too?" She asked.

Author: "All will be explained. How about you all take seat."

They all sat by where Blake and his family sitting by. Cassie glanced at Peter, whom she was unaware who he really is and was really curious. He turned to look at her, as she then quickly turned back to look at the screen. Peter was confused but decided to ignore it for now.

The screen opens up with music playing and a view of San Francisco as the sun was rising. It then cuts to Scott Lang walking along, greeting people as they pass by him.

Scott: "I used to ask myself a lot of questions. Scott, you're an ex-con...How are you an Avenger?"

Blake: "Life's treating you good, Scott?" He asked.

Scott: "Yeah, although I still find it hard to believe that people now really like me."

Blake: [chuckles] "You get used to it." He said as he gave Scott a smile.

Kamala: "I just want to say, Mr. Lang. I'm a huge fan of your podcast."

Scott: "Oh, thank you Ms..."

Kamala: "Khan, Kamala Khan."

It cuts to a Baskin Robins as employees were clapping and a photographer was there taking pictures. It was revealed that Scott Lang was put as "Employee of the Century" since he did worked there a while back. Scott shook his hand with his former boss.

Scott couldn't help but snort, remembering his time working at Baskin Robins, if it was for a short time. It was really nice for his former boss to do that.

Scott: "That doesn't make any sense."

Scott walked by, giving a kid a high-five. The young boy even had an Ant-Man backpack with him. Next, was shown of Scott and Hope walking down a red-carpet event.