Intermission: Writer's Block and Other Stuff

Hello everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed this story so far. I'm just here to ask for your forgiveness about not  updating you all on why I haven't been continuing the story. I lost the flow of the story and now have writers block on how to continue it. Recently, I've gotten a job and work all night. This leaves my days to sleep and care for my family and pets. I've also been helping a friend go through some stuff so that takes more of my time.

I get notifications everyday with your votes and adding the story to your reading lists. I get so happy when I see all these and am glad that everyone is enjoying the story. I've been thinking lately about all of you and how to continue the story. If you all like, I can add my own personal OC to the story. This will give me fresh new ideas about the story but I also feel like it will become too confusing if I add in another human/dragon duo into the story. However, I want to know what you all think.

Should I add my OC?

Or should I stick with the characters already there?

If I should just stick with the characters already there, let me know how you guys would continue this story. I know how it will end, it's just a matter of getting there so I'm asking for your help!

Thank you all so much for reading and voting for the story, Thanks to all of you we became number 10 in the toothcup section of wattpad. (Not sure if this is still true but last I checked it was)

I hope you all have a wonderful halloween!!!

P.S. Sudden Idea! What If I did a halloween special for the story. Let me know if you like this and I will add it on Halloween night. Thanks everyone!