proposal

Bright's  pov

Its been a few weeks after the truth . Its a lot to take in . But talking about feelings they keep growing everyday that I learn something new about him . I am waiting for him to propose to me but heck he isn't showing any signs of if happening any soon .

So I decided why not take it into my hands . I called him up earlier and said to meet me in my room .

I think we can all agree that proposals are intensely emotional experiences, because choosing to spend the rest of your life with one person is a big deal (not that I would know ... LOL). Leading up to the big moment, your palms are sweaty, your knees feel weak, your arms are heavy,  but you get the point. These proposals are basically straight out of all your favorite romance movies on Netflix, but with less ice cream binging alone in your room (guilty).

Proposing was an odd feeling. It was odd because I was overwhelmed with so many different emotions. First, I was anxious, I proposed around 6:30 p.m. so it felt like the longest day of my life waiting for the time to come. I was overwhelmingly excited — I've known Win was The One ever since he decided to give me a chance. I was so happy and so excited to ask the love of my life to become my boyfriend. As it got closer I got scared — my brain started messing with me: I started to get nervous whether or not he would say yes and wondered if I was a little too over the top with my proposal surprise, etc. When I finally saw Win  at the door , my heart was pounding, and I was overwhelmed with so many emotions. I was so nervous as he walked up to me, but when he got to me, he hugged me and placed peck on my lips like he always does and it always helps me calm down ,everything else in the world stopped. Everything in the world felt right when I was in his arms. I nervously said a bunch of cheesy stuff to him and then got down on one knee , I knelt down at his feet, looked into his eyes, and knew that this is the man I want to spend my whole life with   and  he  said yes!his  whole face lit up with joy, and if I had  any doubts before then that this was the right thing, they would have been gone in that instant. I was able to see on his face that he knows without a doubt he is loved, cared for, accepted, and wanted, and I want to spend my life making sure he never doubts those things. I was overwhelmed with happiness, gratitude, and thankfulness. I felt like I just won the lottery. The boy of my dreams, the one who I know without a single doubt in my mind that is the one for me, was finally my boyfriend … And that felt  awesome.

Win's pov  

I never expected bright to propose to me . I was planning to surprise him this week guess what I am surprised here to see him kneeling in front of me asking be be his bf .
It felt absolutely wonderful; I don't think there are actually words to convey how wonderful it felt. As someone broken inside out , finding someone so completely accepting of you can be a struggle. I feel incredibly lucky to have found my love , and to know that he loves and accepts me completely. Our story is actually kind of strange; I had said to him that I will ask him out when I feel I am ready  , but we had been having an emotional days for weeks now, and while we were talking it out at dinner, he asked me if I really wanted to become his lover . I told him I don't know what the future holds for us but I know that I will  love you enough that it wont hurt either of us .