ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ🖇️

Only Jennie's screams could be heard in the birth room. she pushed harder while squeezing Taehyung's hands. yes. It did hurt for him but now. he only cares for her. "Yes baby, you can do it" he said as a few tears left his eyes.

"Taehyung, I can't," she said while crying.
"Love please understand. I'm with you. Im not going anywhere. We've been married for 4 years without having a baby. But finally you got pregnant last year. Please love. Make it for our first child" he said in tears which made her tear up as well.

"Mrs.kim. You can do it. Just take a minute break and push again" the nurse said as Jennie nodded. "Love, take a deep breath and breathe out" he guided as she did the same.

she hold his hand and she started pushing. "Omg yes! Almost out! One last push!"she
breathed in and pushed , and they  could hear the baby crying sound .

Taehyung's eyes teared up. He kissed Jennie's forehead "i love you" the nurse took the baby to clean. "Mr.Kim? Please come here, the father needs to cut the umbilical cord" Taehyung nodded. The nurse gave him a pair of scissors as he cut the umbilical cord with a few tears leaving his eyes. "Please wait Mr.Kim, we will clean the baby and come back"

Taehyung came back as he saw Jennie sleeping. He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.After a few minutes Jennie woke up, the nurse came back with the baby in her hands. She came to Jennie with a smile and handed the baby girl.

She held the baby in her arms smiling.
Taehyung wiped his tears and hugged both of them. "I love you both" he said and pecked Jennie's lips and the baby's. "What should we name her?" She asked softly . "Ruby. Kim Ruby" he said smiling at the baby girl who was snuggling in Jennie's chest.

"You wanna hold her?" Jennie asked as he nodded. She gently handed the baby to him. He held the baby. His baby. For the first time. His eyes widened and tears started streaming when the baby held his pinky finger with it's tiny hand. Jennie smiled as she wiped her tears. At that exact time, the members came into the room. The sight they saw in front of them made them awie.
.

"Oh my god!!!" Hobi screamed. "Oh my god you guys have such a cute baby l'm in tears" Jin said wiping his non-existent tears. Jimin went to the baby and looked at her hands. "Finally someone's hand smaller than mine pft" he said making all laugh. "Can I hold the baby?" Namioon asked Taehyung shaked his head as  no. "No hyung. You might probably break the baby" he said, making everyone laugh.

"Awiee, look at her hands. so cute" Jungkook said, smiling with his beautiful  smile. "Taehyung! What did you guys name her by the way?" Yoongi asked. "Her name is Ruby." He said smiling at the baby as she smiled back with cute sounds making everyone go awie.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

well this is my first story hope u like it:))