chapter 1

It was the 01/09/2022

We were 2 weeks into 1st year of secondry school and I was already hating it by now everyone had their group of friends anda i was all by myself .I didnt mind it that much cause I made myself think that maybe they just dont know me as well as they think they do or maybe they dont know me at all.

I was grabbing my books from my locker heading towards math class when this asshole jerk Trevor comes up to me and starts  calling me a banshee for no actual reason .I know right . So then I just  turned around and said how the hell am I am banshee huh. He just stared at me like. I was an alien and said you havent seen the video? What video I say with confussion? He whips out his phone and shows me the video of me screaming my head off outside my house .

Okay let me explain I got a little angry cause I got an F in english and my parents were yelling at me so I turned into a volcano that's normal right?Anyway after I see the video I just walk away to class. Well that's great now im known as Banshee Bridget .Could my life get any worse?No probably not.

I was half way through maths class when I see some guy staring in the class room window at me. I just stared at him back like what else am I suppose to do . I cant look away I just cant . When someone stares at you for this long you just have to keep staring until they look away.But this guy didnt look away until a whole 5 minutes which felt like hours.He just casually looked and walked away.

After school I was walking to the library to get a book. It looked so good I had to sit down for a few minutes and read it but little did I know a few minutes was an hour and I had to walk home it was around 5 it was very foggy too so you couldnt see much when all of a sudden this truck passes and I feel these hands around my shoulders pull me in!

Then all I saw was Black.
I woke up in which looked like a filthy stinking basement. My hands and legs were tied and I was tied to a chair.
I had tape on my mouth so I couldnt scream. I was thinking of what to do when suddenly I heard the door twist open. Some creepy big guy stepped in.He looked pissed off. He was pointing to me then the guy who was staring at me through the window earlier came in.

He was wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.He was smoking too. They mumbled  some words in a different language then walked out .Then i spotted a high window on the wall across from me.I used my feet to pull me and the old wooden chair I was tied to across the room.I was staring up at the window when suddenly a face jumped out at the other side of it I jumped .There was a boy at the other side of it  .He looked about 14  a year older than me.He looked pissed off too.God why was everyone so pissed off lately.Then out of nowhere he blasts a small Red brick through the window .Luckily it didnt hit me.

Then he jumps through the window and was about to scream but manages to keep it in incase the 2 creepy people heard him. He stares at me his brown eyes looking straight through my soul.

Then the big creepy guy walks in and says Hey what are you doing in here!

We both stood there shocked breathles , petrafied .

Part 2 will be released shortly!