Chapter 2.

Noah POV.

I'm sitting with a blonde girl who's telling me all about Taylor Swift.

Tiffany“ And just cause I'm deaf I won't let it stop me!

I smile.

Noah“ I actually have a few CDs of her music your welcome to have them if you like.

Tiffany“ *gasps* really!?

Noah“ Of-.

Dean“ Ladies I have an announcement!

We all turn to the Dean and some woman.

Dean“ Me and the board have decided those who want to pledge Kappa will have to accept.

#5“ What? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Noah“ I actually think that's a good idea.

#2“ Of course the girl who's heartbroken would agree.

I glare at number 2 I stand up and walk off upstairs Chanel walks past me and grabs my wrist.

Chanel“ What went up your couch?

Noah“ Shut it!

I storm off upstairs and slam my bedroom door shut.

*Later*

I'm sitting in front of my mirror I haven't left my bedroom all day and evening.

I hear something in my closet.

Noah“ *confused* Hello?

I walk towards my closet slowly I swear if it's those Chanel's pulling a prank on me.

I open it and I get kicked in the stomach and I fall onto the floor looking up seeing the Red Devil.

Noah“ What are-.

He pulls out a hatchet and swings it towards me I scream and roll to my right dodging it.

I stand up and I try to run to my door but he grabs my hair and throws me into my bed.

He then pulls a knife out and tries to stab me but I block it and a struggle over the damn knife happens.

Noah“ CAN'T ANYONE HEAR THIS CRAP!

I kick him off but the knife slices my arm and I scream I stare at the Red Devil and walks out my room.

Noah“ *pants* *pants* *faints*.

*Now this is from the protagonist point of view*

*Next day*

I wake up in the hospital and see my aunt.

Cathy Munsch.