PART 3

Previously:-

????- Annyonghaseyo. They said coldly while bowing to show some respect.

At Kim's mansion

*Y/N POV*

I could see in their eyes that they didn't like this. Cold voice, cold expression, it shows everything whats inside their heart. That hold two emotion which is anger and hatred. Well, I'm not a mafia queen for nothing.

Mmmm...... cold, I see... Looks like they're already disagree with this. Let's see what they are gonna do about it. I thought.

Mr. Kim- Alright, kids, introduce yourself. He said with cheerful voice even though I could see the way he was glaring at them as if to warn them to behave.

?- Hi. I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin for short. I'm 23 yrs old. He said with a fake smile.

??- I'm Kim Yoongi. 22 yrs old. He said with bored tone.

???- Hi. I'm Kim Hoseok. Twin of namjoon. 21 yrs old. He said with force cheerful tone.

#- Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon. Twin of Hoseok. He said with a fake smile just like the first one.

##- Kim Jimin. Twin of Taehyung. 20 yrs old. He said kinda glaring at me while pointing the guy next to him.

###- Kim Taehyung. Twin of Jimin. 20 yrs old. He said coldly with deep voice.

####- Kim Jungkook. 19 yrs old. He said coldly.

Mr. Kim- I'm Kim Dong Wook. Their father. He said while smiling at mom and signal her to introduce.

Mom- I'm Choi Yoo Inna. Mother of y/n. She said smile softly.

Y/n- Choi Y/n. 19 yrs old. I said coldly while bowing.

When I said that, Kim's siblings a bit taken aback. Maybe they didn't expected it. The way they staring at me from top to bottom, I could say that they were judging me inside their mind.

Mr. Kim- And boys did you remember the young girl that I had a project together before? He ask.

They nodded silently looking at their dad.

Mr. Kim- Well, it's her. Miss Choi Y/n. She's been handled her late father's company and been taking a really good care of it. He explain to his son's.

Kim siblings eyes a bit wide but putting back their cold face. Mom just smiling softly to them.

Mr. Kim- Let's go to the dining room we can continue talking while eat. He suggest signal mom to walk first.

Then he follow behind her. Kim's siblings were rolling their eyes at their father behaviour. I just leave them behind following mom. When we get there, their maids are done setting the meal on the dining table. Soon Kim's siblings join us, we sat down and start eating. I sat between mom and Jin. Then Mr. Kim said something that make Kim's siblings choking on their food.

Mr. Kim- Everyone we have an announcement.... We wanted to get married and we'll doing it on next Saturday. He said while smiling and holding onto mom hands.

Then Kim's siblings start chocking on their food. I just sat there eating peacefully as if nothing happened.

Mom- Are you guys okay? She asked worriedly.

She gave them water one by one. Some of them just ignore her and drink the water that being handed to them. Some are just nodding their heads while drinking. Then mom looking at me kinda worried or confused. Idk.