★ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ★

a few months later

"why, won't you let me gooo-" i was singing to ode to sleep by twenty one pilots while it blasted through my speaker when my phone interrupted it by ringing. i stopped sweeping my kitchen and put my broom down to go answer my phone.

"hello?" i answered.

"hey, y/n! what are you up to?" daphne greeted me.

"oh, not much. just cleaning my apartment. why, what's up?" i replied.

"well, me, chloe, and grace are having a girl's night at mine and jawn's house and we wanted to invite you because you're apart of our group now. it's a sleepover and the boys are having a guys night at otto and grace's house as well."

i thought for a moment. i didn't have any plans after cleaning my house and it would be nice to just have some girl time. the idea actually sounded amazing.

"yeah, that sounds great! what time should i come to your house?"

"perfect! i invited everyone to come around 5ish. we're gonna order chinese and watch stupid romcoms and do face masks and all that."

"sounds like a ton of fun, can't wait."

"see you then!"

"see you then, daphne!" i hung up on my friend and began to finish cleaning. it was only a little after noon and i had a bunch of time to finish cleaning my house before getting ready to go.

after hanging up, my music resumed and it began blasting at the volume i had it at before, which made me jump at least half a mile.

"holy shit!" i yelled. i gave myself a second to restart my heart and then i continued to clean my house.

i finished cleaning around 3:30 and put all my cleaning supplies away. i decided i probably needed a shower because i was sure i smelled like cleaner and bleach.

i grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top with a flannel to go with it. i then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. when i was done, i dried off and blow dried my hair. i then straightened it and did light makeup, as usual.

after my shower, i got my things together to stay the night at daphne's. i grabbed a cute pair of pajamas, an outfit for the next day, a hair brush, deodorant, my tooth brush, and all sorts of shit i would need to get me to the next day.

i then wondered if i would need a pillow or anything like that, so i shot daphne a message.

you: hey, do i need a pillow or anything like that? :)

daphne: yes, i completely forgot to tell you! thanks for reminding me. you just need a pillow and a sleeping bag, we're gonna camp out in the living room :D

you: sweet! see you soon.

daphne: see ya!

i went into my closet and grabbed an old sleeping bag and i grabbed my favorite pillow off my bed.

when i had all my shit together, it was going for 5, so i decided i would get going. i made sure belle was fed and watered and i picked her up and kissed her before putting her down and leaving, locking the door behind me.

i threw my shit in the backseat and got up front and turned my car on. i plugged my aux cord into my phone and began to play music, just shuffling my playlist. lucky people came on, which was still one of my favorite songs.

the drive to daphne's was only about 25 minutes and when i got there, there were already a few cars in the driveway. i must have been the last to arrive.