why me

harper pov:

i just got home from school, currently walking towards the kitchen. I havent seen any signs of my siblings which means they are probably at the park or something with father.. which means mom is left here.
great just great mom is here and im left here with her. she hates me and i hate her!
wanna know why? BECAUSE SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE ME AS A CHILD FOR A WHOLE 4 YEARS! god go fuck yourself. you ignorant bitch. i make it into the kitchen only to see my mom sobbing and drinking her wine.. like always when shes mad or upset; i can see the leftover masscara running down her face as she cried, kind of worrys me a bit because i never really see her cry much.

i shouldnt be worried though, shes a bitch. she deserves this shit thats coming to her.
she finally noticed me, all she does is stares at me with wide eyes "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU SLUT! GO BACK TO FUCKING RANDOM MEN AT YOUR SCHOOL OR STEALING OR SMOKING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! FUCK GET OUT OF MY FACE HARPER! GOD YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE!".

all i did was just stare at her, deadass.
just stared at her, not moving not leaving just looking at her with no expression on my face. she doesnt effect me anymore yet she thinks i do. go i hate her! shes such a dick but not everyone is perfect i guess...
oh well fuck it, fuck her, fuck life, fuck the guys i fucked, fuck drugs, fuck weed, fuck alcohol, fuck max, fuck it, FUCK EVRRYTHING. go i wanna just yell at her.. i might as well no use to keep it hidden she knows i hate her. "you know what. YOU CAN SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP 'MOM' BECAUSE YOU ARE BARELY THERE FOR US DAD IS MORE HERE FOR US THEN ANYONE ELSE! AND IM THE ONE WHO IS BASICALLY ALWAYS WATCHING THEM! SO WHEN YOU GO SNEAK OUT OR GO PARTY IM HERE STUCK WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN WHILE YOU GO ACT LIKE A TEEN AND FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN IN REALITY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU NOT EVEN DAD OR DADS PARENTS NOT YOUR KIDS NOT ME! MAYBE YOUR FUCKING INCEL FRIENDS BUT NOT ME. SO. DONT. YOU. FUCKING. DARE! YELL AT ME AND TELL ME TO GO SOMEWHERE WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO SITS ON HER ASS ALL FUCKING DAY LONG! AND DOESNT HELP HER FAMILY!"

god that was a lot to take out on here, she deserves it i guess. "oh my god you little fucking brat! JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM HARPER! you never understood rules anyways, fucking re***d" she didnt stutter on her words or anything but yet she threw her wine glass at me and yelled at me more and kept throwing shit at me.

now im stuck in my cramped room, just destorying anything that i can because im mad, im mad at everything right now, this whole earth fucking hates me, and no ones here for me only myself. BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! they are all caught up in their own little fairy tales right now, fucking, smoking, drinking, snorting,cuddling, gossiping, kissing, making out, anything.. all together yet im here alone in my own sorrows.

fuck. this. earth.

-----
ik this kinda sucked but j wanted to get stuff out myself and writing helpin rn so enjoy ig:)