chapter 10

Doctor:shalu here are you children. They are perfectly healthy. You are discharged from the hospital. But you be careful. He is some medicine for you shalu.
The doctor handed the children to ayush and shalu then left. Karishma and Neelam carried the children and waited outside for shalu and AYUSH to come out .
As soon as they came out. Rishmi shayush karishma and Neelam left the hospital.
They the Oberoi residence. They rang the bell. Sudeep opened the door. But is was dark in side.
Sudeep told AYUSH to hold onto shalu and karishma and Neelam to hold on the babies.
Everyone: surprise shalu and AYUSH. Congratulations.
This startled shayush karishma and Neelam. Sudeep turned the lights on. Shalu ran inside. Followed by AYUSH asking her to be careful.
Shalu hugged to girls inside .
The girls are revealed to be shristi and shahana. AYUSH went inside and hugged to boys. They are revealed to be aryan and Sameer. they all hugged eachother and congratulated shayush.
Aryan: shalu shristi please let my wifey hug me and spend time with me.
Shahana blushed. The rest giggled.
Sameer: AYUSH what is the name of your children?
AYUSH: we haven't decided a name yet. But how about you guys help us decide.
Karishma and Neelam peft to but the children in the nursery.
Aryan: shahana when will we go back home?
Shahana:(confused)why do you wanna go home?
Aryan: because love I wanna be with you and I want a child.
Shahana:(surprised) achaa I see. Maybe after we go home.
Thier conversation was intrupted by ayush. Shalu had left for the bathroom.
Ayush: listen there is some bad news. We have discovered shalu has a rare heart condition.
Shrishmeer and arhana: Kiya ?
Ayush: ha so we have to make sure she calm and doesnt get to physical these days.
Arhana gave AYUSH a look.
To which AYUSH replied
AYUSH: Aryan please go have fun with your wife you have been longing to for a long time right?
Shahana blushed at the relavation.
Shrishti: shanana, shalu please come with me I need to talk to you about SMT.
Shahana and shalu confused went along with shristi to the kitchen.
Sameer, Aryan and AYUSH were very confused.
Aryan:(confused) bro where do your wife take my wife ?
Sameer:(also confused) I don't know bro.
Ayush:(also confused ) sameer bhai why did your wife take my wife too?