1.

Kim Taehyung a handsome and fierce Korean special force officer falls for Hyun Y/N a beautiful and caring doctor 💜

«𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 - 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑎 🎵 ~ 𝑍𝑎𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛» 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 💜

[In Hospital]

Iseul (receptionist): Good morning Dr. Y/N *smiles*

Y/N: Good morning Iseul! *smiles*

Iseul: Mam, medical director wants to talk to you.

Y/N: Oh now?

Iseul: Yes mam.

Y/N: Okay.

[Y/N knocks at medical director's cabin]

Dr. Kyong: Come in!

Y/N: Good morning sir *bows*

Dr. Kyong: Oh Dr. Y/N have a seat.

[Y/N sat in the chair]

Dr. Kyong: Dr. Y/N, we have collaborated with Korean special forces they have a special mission coming up so they have requested a group of doctors in case of any medical emergency so, I have selected a group of doctors and I want you to be their leader and guide them.

Y/N: Sir, me? *shocked*

Dr. Kyong: Yes Dr. Y/N you are really a talented doctor and it will be a great honour for you to serve in the special forces and it's only for 2 months.

Y/N: Umm.... sir can I ask my parents permission?

Dr. Kyong: Sure, take your time.

Y/N: Thank you sir! *bows*

[Y/N went out of the cabin and called her mom]

Hyun Ari (M/N): Hello Y/N!

Y/N: Hello mom is dad home?

Ari: No just now he left for office what happened?

Y/N: Mom actually Mr. Kyong want me to serve in the Korean special forces for 2 months actually they requested for group of doctors in case of medical emergency.

Ari: It will be a great experience Y/N to serve in Korean special forces I think you should go and I know your dad would also insist you to go.

Y/N: Okay mom I will say yes to Mr. Kyong okay bye!

Ari: Bye.

[Then Y/N went to Mr. Kyong and agreed to go and continued with her work]

Shin: Y/N *smiles*, Are you going to serve in korean special forces?

Y/N: Yes *smiles*

Shin: Wow, even me!

Y/N: Really? *happy*

Shin: Yes *smiles*, let's go to shopping after our shift we need to buy alot of things.

Y/N: Okay. *smiles*

[In Korean base camp]

Mr. Dang (commander): Captain Taehyung reporting in meeting room.

Taehyung: Reporting sir.

[Taehyung knocks at the cabin]

Mr. Dang: Come in.

Taehyung: Sir! *salutes and bows*

Mr. Dang: So, Captain Taehyung our special forces have collaborated with group of doctors in case of any medical emergency in our bulletproof mission.

Taehyung: Oh okay sir.

Mr. Dang: I want you to guide and escort them, take this file *hands over the file* every detail is mentioned here they will arrive next week.

Taehyung: Okay sir.

[Taehyung took the file and came to his dorm]

Jungkook: What happened Taehyung why commander called you?

Jimin: Huh! Commander called you?

Taehyung: Actually group of doctors are going to come next week for 2 months in case of any medical emergency for our bulletproof mission.

Jimin: Woah! *shocked* Really?

Taehyung: *nods*

Jungkook: Show me the file *Taehyung gave him the file*

Jimin: What are you checking?

Jungkook: Seeing if any female doctors are going to come or not *smiles shyly*

Jimin: Oh show me also *smiles*

Taehyung: Woah! You guys *laughs*

Jungkook: See 15 doctors are gonna come and 7 doctors are female *smiles*

Jimin: Really *sees the file* Woah my heart is gonna come out! *dramatically holds his heart*