Part 2

Haru turns his head toward the bedroom door and slithers through it while opening and closing the door. Through the door Kanji can hear another person talking to Haru. He knows that they're not human though, but he wants to peek to see what they look like. He opens the bedroom door a little bit, and sees a snake's tail but it's not Haru's. Unlike the pitch black and blood red colors of Haru's scales, the tail is a light pink with darker pink spots that look like flowers. The pink Naga noticed that the door to the bedroom was left ajar not much but enough for them to notice. The pink Naga slithered towards the door and opened it. This had startled Kanji, and he pushed himself backwards towards the bed. As the pink Naga got closer to him he said with a stutter,"P-Please don't h-hurt m-e."
"OMG...Haru," She sounded surprised,"there is a human in your house, in your room!"
Haru sighed and stated,"Tell no one about him, ok Sakura."
Sakura replied right away in a joyful tone,"Ok but I need to know his name. Also he's so cute and smaller than the other humans we've seen."
Haru nods his head as he agrees to what Sakura said.
"His name is Kanji or at least that's what he told me," stated Haru.
"I think that's a great and cute name!" Sakura said enthusiastically. Kanji stays still and quiet for awhile. He felt uneasy about the situation and a lot of things were running through his head at the time.
Then he realized that he didn't know what time it was, so he asked, "W-what time is it?"
"About five o'clock. why are you asking?" Says Haru.
Kanji then has a surprised look on his face but at the same time worried look too, "Oh no,oh no, oh no no no no..."
"What's wrong?" asks Sakura.
Haru gets closer to Kanji as he's panicking a bit. His hand taps Kanji's shoulder which makes him jump and scream. Kanji turned around and looked Haru in the eyes. Haru could tell something had happened to Kanji that made him scared of him.
"I-I am so sorry I d-didn't mean to scream," Kanji says softly.
"It's ok," Haru replied in a low tone.
Haru looks at Sakura in a manner of telling her to leave so she does. Haru and Kanji stand in silence for a moment until Kanji breaks the silence.